Classical music (1 Viewer)

Seriously, 18th century religious music. Fucking class. Khanate can't top that shit. Wagner's the fash by the way. Well, he did hate Jews.

Seriously, 18th century religious music. Fucking class. Khanate can't top that shit. Wagner's the fash by the way. Well, he did hate Jews.

In the twin spheres of Kvlt Klassical and Black Metal this sort of thing is tolerated... ..........people that made religious music in the 18th century probably hated everyone, especially themselves

four classics of the classics shall we say...but i never saw o fortuna in a charity shop.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

[video=youtube;_4IRMYuE1hI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NeQ1h6lzLI"]YouTube - Gustav Holst - The Planets Op.32 Mars, the Bringer of War[/url][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4IRMYuE1hI[/video]

i actually picked up beethovens 5th, the planet suite, a few wagner bits and peices and a load of prussian marches with mad dodgy names. the wagner stuff i hadnt heard blew me away havent had a chance to listen to the rest of it yet.

anyone know who wrote night on bear mountain?

ah its bare mountain, i was listening to it stoned imagining a scout troop getting savaged by vast quantities of growling grizzlies and their leader wondering why he had chosen somewhere called bear mountain as a camping spot.

ah its bare mountain, i was listening to it stoned imagining a scout troop getting savaged by vast quantities of growling grizzlies and their leader wondering why he had chosen somewhere called bear mountain as a camping spot.
that's pretty heavy, maybe you should smoke something a bit milder

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back