clash of the titans remake excitement. (1 Viewer)

rampz

i know its not out til next year and i know its not going to be the same but doesnt perseus look pretty cool?

he's no harry hamlin mind.

clashtitans%20empire_large_99512.jpg

that owl (bubo) was found dead in a motel room in 1984 after taking a coctail of cocaine, quaaludes and bourbon. i think theyre gonna leave the owl out of the ramake out of respect.

It looks fuckin deadly. I can't wait.

orlytitan.jpg

Yarly.

(I so hope that owl is in it again!!!!1)

Fuck this Clash of the Titans remake.
The original is totally amazing, and a modern remake no doubt using shit CGI effects is going to be completely bollocks.
Worst thing is I'll probably still go and see it, damn you Cineworld card!

the thing is though, its not really a remake cos they seem to have altered the plot a little. no calibos for starters. i wonder will they stick more to the original myth, have 3 gorgons etc. who can say? youre right though, the original is amazing, maybe this one will be different enough to stand alone. the director was a big fan of the original apparently.

can you believe somebody took the time to paint this?

screen.jpg

Fuck this Clash of the Titans remake.
The original is totally amazing, and a modern remake no doubt using shit CGI effects is going to be completely bollocks.
Worst thing is I'll probably still go and see it, damn you Cineworld card!

shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. SHIT!! fuck off with your remakes or 'reimaginings' or whatever you want to call them. i want to stab everyone involved

lots of tits in Clash of the Titans.. for a PG movie

the famous scene in the original where andromeda is getting out of the bath and you see her arse was actually a body double and not the unfathombly beautiful actress judi bowker.

I used to work with a guy who thought that Transporter 2 was the most amazing film ever, except he didn't like how unrealistic it was.

i think pete brady likes transporter 2. ive not seen it.

Transporter and Transporter 2 are fucking amazing.
Your man's list just proves that he can make hilarious relatively low-budget films well, but can only produce trash when asked to make a big block-buster.

He's no Sly Stallone.

trailer is up for Clash Of The Titans. i read a description that said "90 minute visualisation of an Iron Maiden album cover"
i'm down with that.

it looks alright
scoprions look pretty cool
Liam Neeson looks ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back