City Of God (2 Viewers)

the dvd got a sick documentary bout the actual kids it's based on, got crazy stories bout the coppers sellin' them the guns etc. well worth checkin' out!!

ANDY RTF.

RAD-ALARM said:
i rented out xXx and How High the other night. totally the best 8.50 i've ever spent.
how high is amazing. it's even better than the "best of cribs" presented by method man and redman, if you can belive that. the vice president smokes out of thomas jeffersons giant bong at the end and they smoke some other presidents bones. i give this movie 4 stars out of 5.
wooord... how high rocked my world.

lark vorhees from saved by the bell is in it too!
i actually can't remember any of the movie but i laughed an awful lot during it, cos i'm haaagh all the time.

andrew

city of god is pretty good. looks warm and earthy and lovely and sounds good and the cast are all good looking. i saw in when i was living in edinburgh last year and these two dollybirds arrive into to the seat beside me reeking of perfume and hairspray and after about five minutes they realize its one of them foreign films that you have to read and so they get up and leave....

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Rimbaud said:
So i goes into Chartbusters to pick this up last night and all copies were rented out...same story at me local video store ..all out...
This must be a damn fine film!.....Anyone seen it?
Brazilian movie about street life i think.
do what i did!!

went to Chartbusters. they had it to rent for 4.75 or buy for 9.99.
waited a jewish week, to buy - 7.99!!!
so i bought it! if i watch it twice, I MAKE A PROFIT!!

i should be in the stock exchange or something.......

city of pricks.

Ahh they're destroying the homeland at the moment. All the places where I used to smoke sneaky fags with my cool mates, gone. Here if you want all the dirt on the goins on around the Blue House for yr documentary, I was livin' it well 'ard back then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back