citizen fish / paranoid visions / droppin bombs + one more march 28th academy2 (1 Viewer)

citizen fish
paranoid visions
droppin bombs
+
one more TBC

academy2
abbey street
saturday march 28th
8.30pm til late

my ma will be 50 this day...celebrations all round!

happy birthday to her
happy birthday to her
happy birthday mrs jenfasts ma
happy birthday to her

bring her along, she should feel right at home and not as old as she thinks she is

Is there times for the bands - it clashes with the irish match so want to see if its worth heading down late.

defo worth it!!!

current plan is...can only get later than these times

excuses OR droppin bombs on 9.15pm
droppin bombs OR excuses at 10.pm
paranoid visions 11pm
citizen fish midnight!

drinkin and musick til 2am

Can someone please find out for me if Citizen Fish have a backline with them? Also, if they need somewhere to sleep in Galway or if they are heading back to Dublin or something.... I know I should not be asking here but it would be handy to know this shit before the day of the gig. Feel free to give them my phone number if ya have it and tell em to message me or somthing. Thanks

Dunno about full backline Dan, but they defo have a big beast of a bass amp and a drum kit with them. If they brought that they probably brought a guitar amp too but can't say for certain with that.

Fair play to all involved but what a fuckin shit venue. Bouncers were fuckin wankers all night long, loafsa people didn't even get into the gig because of dress code or whether the bouncers liked the look of them or not. There's better places than that for gigis fuck that shithole, last time i set foot in that place. Plastic glasses is a shit buzz as well

There were at least 3 events on last night and the bouncers were getting mightily confused with the different dress codes...def more bouncer interference than the previous gigs there.

Droppin' Bombs

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back