citizen fish / paranoid visions / droppin bombs + one more march 28th academy2 (1 Viewer)

Citizen Fish were amazing, what a shit venue though! Bouncers were a little bit backwards, I had one if them eyeballing me when I got there, made me laugh a bit, I had to ask him what he was doing- he didn't seem to know:confused:

no security checks at the ireland match - maybe someone should start to do gigs at croker - fuck all entertainment either mind!

they should check people on the way into croker and ask if they can play football at any level, depending on the answer you could get diverted to the dressing rooms

the problem with bouncers on saturday was there was 3 events on at the same time and obviously you couldn't pay into one giga nd then nip down to the other one instead, although its highly unlikely that there would have been any mutual interests there, the bouncers wouldn't understand that, in fact they have trouble understanding how to put a tie on unless it has elastic on the back of it.

also, while punk rock crowds can look a bit intimidating to the uninitiated, the real threats are the ones at the messiah J skanger fest that was on upstairs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some people took offence at being asked to see their wriostbands severel times on the way in, thsi was to prevent the cross pollonation, and to be honest, it was a pain in the hole, but better than having a load of car thieves nosing around at the fish instead of the gig they had paid into!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back