Ciorcal cómhra - Irish language learning and talking shite group in Dublin. (1 Viewer)

Scientician 0.8

Supporter
Contributor
Hi folks,

I dunno if anyone is interested but me and about half a dozen of my friends are starting a ciorcal cómhra starting hopefully this coming Wednesday at a Dublin city centre location. We're at varying levels of proficiency in Irish from eff all to a little bit more than eff all but are all hoping to be able to improve our spoken Irish by at least attempting to speak it with other learners. People in the group vary from adult learners who didn't attend school in Ireland to people who got an honours grade in the Ardteist.

I've never done anything like this before so not sure how it will pan out exactly but if you want to come meet a few new people and can speak cúpla focail then PM me and I'll pass you on the details post haste. Likely time is 7 or 8pm on Wednesday but that's not set in stone as yet. For the first week anyway I don't think there'll be any set topics of conversation and we may not even have that as a feature, we'll just see how things go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back