Christmas Present Ideas 2009 (2 Viewers)

Books. Only when I'm there though. Which is only two days a week.

Listen, srsly, if I go into that bookshop wherein you work, and I go up to you (I would know what you look like as I believe we met once before), and I get some books, and we go up to the till, and you start scanning the books, and I lean over the counter and I glance around and in as much of a nonchalant way as I can I say "Sooooooo, gorillas.....mot as scare now?", you better not look at me like you don't know what I mean.

Because that would make me feel really stupid.

and it would RUIN my xmas.

new dylan moran dvd

9881707x.jpg

They do great star wars toys too.
http://unclemilton.com/

I'm still hoping for a Jedi trainer for my birthday. .|..|

I saw that on Something For The Weekend.
It looked reeeeaaaaallly boring.

The guy trying it out almost gave himself a hernia from concentrating so hard to make the ball move.
Then, when he gave up & started reading the autocue the ball shot up.

What a pile of me hole.

The shop's in Swords. We haven't got an enormous general stock or anything but if you were in the neighbourhood anyway it would be worth a look probably. And yes the code "gorillas mot as scare now" is acceptable. I'll be working tomorrow and Friday likely.

i got my mum the reeling in the 80s dvd and the boyfriend reeling in the 90s, although on mentioning reeling in the 90s to him he went 'nah that'd be shite'. i reckon he's gonna like it though...or else

i got my mum the reeling in the 80s dvd and the boyfriend reeling in the 90s, although on mentioning reeling in the 90s to him he went 'nah that'd be shite'. i reckon he's gonna like it though...or else

I'm laying strong hints for both of those at home to ensure I get it in my secret santa.

I got my auld fella reeling in the 8os for christmas last year . When I was over last week I noticed it's still in the plastic wrapping. So I definitely knicking it next time I'm over. I wish they did special episodes like reeling in the middle east or reeling in the north where they'd just concentrate on the major events in a simple timeline accompanied by some grounding as to what else was happening in the world at the time at the time. I love that show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back