Christ its got fierce stuffy in here!!! (1 Viewer)

Just take the motorway,cuts the journey by 13 mins and you dont even have to go in.

Carefull not to cross streams!

ghostbusters.JPG

Would anyone like to cross Swords?

I believe you can actually bypass it now.

Yepyepyep!

I'm glad Vinnie came back but theres no need for the young chap to behave in such a derogate manner towards me. I hope he's wisend up a little and is staying away from those Satanists in Kilkenny. Bad crowd that lot, into all sorts of jiggery pokery thats detramental to the soul. Maybe thats where he gets his cryptic mannerisms from, hanging around with such an esoteric bunch bunch of na'er do wells. tut tut!

As for standing up for Mr Robert Robson (Does that mean hes inbred btw) The fella must be nearly 90 and I'm pretty sure his pins aint what they used to be. Some one has to do the standing for him.

I wouldnt attempt to cross any streams in swords. full of piss, used needles and junkie corpses. If one was to miscalculate the jump and fall in, it could be severley damaging to the physical and metaphysical form. Quite nasty I'd imagine...

Anyhoos how are all you happy thumpedites, thumpees, tumpedarians....What do you actually call yourselves?

Im sure it wasnt. Jesus Defecating Christ There were non-derogatory posts about Glen H**sard.

Brian Lenihan Photoshops will only get you so much Rep n1Nja. Maybe you should choose a new deceased Fina Failer to represent your online image.

Im sure it wasnt. Jesus Defecating Christ There were non-derogatory posts about Glen H**sard.

Brian Lenihan Photoshops will only get you so much Rep n1Nja. Maybe you should choose a new deceased Fina Failer to represent your online image.

PWNED!!!

This reminds me of a guy I met in an off-licence who'd been on a round the world trip, when I asked him why he'd returned he said "I didn't like it".

HE DIDN'T LIKE THE WORLD!!

I laughed.

I admire his honesty. The world is not enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back