Chris Corsano & Toymonger Tour dates 8th-12th June (2 Viewers)

fishmonger.jpg

rowdy row tinka said:
I'll ask again, set times? please and thanks

Doors are at 9. Bonecloud on first and I'm not sure when we shall begin. 9:15 , 9:30 perhaps.

Brian Conniffe said:
whereabouts is the tap in smithfield? near the cobblestone? or?

The Tap is a pretty good place to see bands by the way. Though the barman was not too impressed by the racket when we played there last Sunday. I imagine tonight is going to completely blow his mind altogether.

hugh said:
The Tap is a pretty good place to see bands by the way. Though the barman was not too impressed by the racket when we played there last Sunday. I imagine tonight is going to completely blow his mind altogether.

this was a nice enue! i thinkt he bar men werent into it but they seemed t o be a bit toot young to be bar men anyway. missed the first band altogehter. didnt know corsano was so silled on th e cclainte and bit of hose pipe,

Miss Piggy said:
this was a nice enue! i thinkt he bar men werent into it but they seemed t o be a bit toot young to be bar men anyway. missed the first band altogehter. didnt know corsano was so silled on th e cclainte and bit of hose pipe,

That's one pissed-up Piggy!

Cork tonight. Oh Yeah!

cork show was cool. missed toymonger unfortunately. driving from limerick for my sins. apologies about the handshake confusion andy!

talked to cc for a minute but forgot to ask how he does those unbelievably one handed rolls. damn.

Rimbaud said:
Was indeed a good show.Packed to hell though.
Never heard someone play cellotape before.
or lollipops.

i was at the belfast show, sitting up the front in between two drummers. i think they both have complexes now.

some photos from last night at the boat club...

Sea Dog

8ee7739a.jpg

Toymonger

638f68d6.jpg

e16e4d86.jpg

Chris Corsano and Aine O'Dwyer

The pair had reduced me to tears by the end of the piece... What a fucking amazing gig....|..| Thanks to Deserted Village!

IMAG0095.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back