!!! (chk chk chk) whelans wed july 8 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 58
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 7
Since nobody should believe a single word Evil Bandit says, will there be tickets on the door for this here gig?

I just got mine, but there's a glitch on the credit card forms in Google Chrome, had to fill it in twice! Have you ever heard the likes?

Probably because people forgot to buy tickets, like I did. Kinda glad I didn't now. Sorry Rita & Fiona. I will be MIA.
You're forgive this one time but only because you said you'd bake something for the sociable cooking night.
Kinda regret getting my ticket now, feel like death. Ill try not to breath near anyone.

What the fuck I've been turned away athe door sold out ! Someone fix this !

Yeah me too. The missus was gutted. She went to sound cellar this afternoon to buy two tickets and the dude from whelans had just been in to collect the last two tickets that hadnt been sold. Then the dudes in city discs said there we're about 30 tickets left on the door. Got there at about 8:10pm and there was 5 people in front of us and bouncer said is was sold out.

Crai.

Enjoyed the gig. Haven't seen Whelans so busy for a long time. Pity the set was so short, though.

Would definitely go to see them again.

it was very busy. i had a spare ticket which one of the friends picked up too fast. the place was packed. very nice to see u:mack gigs like this.

i managed to track them all down before they disappeared to sign the ticket :p

LEMco98SUpoc3e2owexOHN8ao1_400.png

and some more from the gig

LEMco98SUpoc1xsfuOsfkFL1o1_400.png

LEMco98SUpobyt2wLybFcmjto1_400.png

during one of the new songs, there was a guy with his camera recording a video no doubt and i kept dancing into his camera all the time. what happened to the three song rule? :/

Really enjoyed this. Great live band and while some of the new stuff sounded a bit ropey most of the set was deadly. One quibble though - they were about to launch into "Intensify" when the bass player signaled he'd enough and they left the stage!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......

Great gig! They sounded class, fuckin deadly bass player. Had to move around a bit at the start of the gig coz douchebags in front of us kept whipping out cameras and videoing for an entire song or two. Enjoy the gig, forget the video!! I know this has been discussed before but...

Great to see the whole place bouncing around .|..|

Anyone else notice that there was tonnes of Spanish people there last night?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back