Cher Lloyd anyone? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Ewa
  • Start date
  • Replies 77
  • Views 64K
  • Watchers 4
Seems that the painter lad won. Does anyone else think that Rebecca is actually a very bad singer?

She's not great and fucking boring.

Fair play to the lad wot won. He seems like a daycent auld shkin. Now he can spend his time riding wannabe model/actresses, buying pointless shit on his credit card and becoming a total cunt before being buried in the ashes of the music industry and eventually drinking mucus out of a beetles ball sack in a desperate attempt at paying off the credit card while Ant and Dec continue their anti-aging satanic rituals and blowing each other.

Bravo.

Fair play to the lad wot won. He seems like a daycent auld shkin. Now he can spend his time riding wannabe model/actresses, buying pointless shit on his credit card and becoming a total cunt before being buried in the ashes of the music industry and eventually drinking mucus out of a beetles ball sack in a desperate attempt at paying off the credit card while Ant and Dec continue their anti-aging satanic rituals and blowing each other.

Bravo.

You just have to vote for the lad about town. He wears a hat and is a bit cheeky and we're bored of Olly at this point. Plus he gets all emotional when he plays someone else's song.

Bravo.

i think this is the best post i have ever read on this site! bravo indeed!!

"Yeah..do that to me..no really, .boo hoo ..why am I so perverted...sob..wail..did I say stop?"

Pretty cool,

I watched this video and really like it, Nice looking and great music as well.
Interesting post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back