Chelsea 1-0 Barcelona (1 Viewer)

RED(tape)MENACE

Since 2000
Website
www.myspace.com
Not much talk about this.
Strange that.
Still, it's nice to beat the champions of europe.

Thought Boulharouz played Ronni out of the game.
Ashley Cole did a 110% better job of taking care of Messi than Del Horno did last year.
All the Drogba and Essien haters/doubters from last year.. ask me snatch.

Should be a great game in Camp Nou Tuesday week.

drogbaactscottheavey.jpg

drogba is a fucking jessie. what was all this lolling about in the first half pretending to be concussed or whatever. "hey ref's people are trying to crack chelsea skulls.." bollocks. he gets me goat he does, in a special, rare way.

barca were cack tho. gudjonhson is no good. no good at all. can't they find another striker?

Whats the story with Saviola or Larssonn, are they injured? Deco is a diving can of piss and Ronaldinho will never get you 20+ goals a season so they do need to buy a striker alright.

Maybe Chelskea will sell them Shevchenko, they might get a tenner for his over the hill ass :D :D :D

Shampoos League group matches ain't the problem for Chlescum - just another grind-it-out 1-0 win for the best office team in the land. But have they got the bottle for the knock-out stages? Not in previous years, maybe this year? I wouldn't count on it...

Well, Mr. Burns had done it
The power plant had won it
With Roger Clemens clucking all the while
Mike Scioscia's tragic illness made us smile
While Wade Boggs lay unconscious on the barroom tile
We're talkin' softball
From Maine to San Diego
Talkin' softball
Mattingly and Canseco
Ken Griffey's grotesquely swollen jaw
Steve Sax and his run-in with the law
We're talkin' Homer...
Ozzie, and the Straw
We're talkin' softball
From Maine to San Diego
Talkin' softball
Mattingly and Canseco
Ken Griffey's grotesquely swollen jaw
Steve Sax and his run-in with the law
We're talkin' Homer...
Ozzie, and the Straw

Whats the story with Saviola or Larssonn, are they injured? Deco is a diving can of piss and Ronaldinho will never get you 20+ goals a season so they do need to buy a striker alright.

Maybe Chelskea will sell them Shevchenko, they might get a tenner for his over the hill ass :D :D :D
larsson is fit alright. it's just he plays for a different team, so it's unlikely they'll play him.
barca don't want saviola, but he won't leave. then he comes on, the crowd love him, he scores and they don't pick him again. very odd.
if eto'o was fit... if he will be i don't know, but.. but
thsi is a post world cup season, and everyone's wondering why ronadldinho, gerrard, rooney and all them are playing so badly. always happens.

i got 3/2 on this sweet as
and 6/4 on the pool easy money
also tok 390 on a multiplier

on a role in the bookies at the minute

i have to hex us now

cmon the pool against manu
best game we can have to kick start our season
we were shite last night

Not much talk about this.
Strange that.
Still, it's nice to beat the champions of europe.

Thought Boulharouz played Ronni out of the game.
Ashley Cole did a 110% better job of taking care of Messi than Del Horno did last year.
All the Drogba and Essien haters/doubters from last year.. ask me snatch.

Should be a great game in Camp Nou Tuesday week.

drogbaactscottheavey.jpg
Drogba is much improved this season...wonder why ;)
Essien did indeed have a fine game and of course Ca$hley Cole marked Messi better, his one of the best left backs in the world....even though his a money grabbing cunt.
Chelase well deserved the victory though.

drogba is a fucking jessie. what was all this lolling about in the first half pretending to be concussed or whatever. "hey ref's people are trying to crack chelsea skulls.." bollocks. he gets me goat he does, in a special, rare way.

barca were cack tho. gudjonhson is no good. no good at all. can't they find another striker?

I agree with this post. Barcelona were bollocks, a shadow of the team they were last season. Drogba is a diving cunt.

the mirror suggested that sheva was "emabarressed" by drogba. sheva costing 30 mil, you see, and the drog an absolute steal at 25 mil.
it's a funny ould game, innit, the culture of winning is such that the manner of victory is irrrelevant. chelsea go on about, yeah you don't like the way we play cos we're winning. but when the arsenal won i liked that. can't chelsea buy some decent players, not just cunts?

Sorry guys but all this talk is actually redundant. I have already won this years european cup.

On my recent trip over to Barcelona, I discovered that Frank Rijkard is a compulsive gambler. So compulsive in fact, that I was able to place a little wager with him. He agreed to let me play the entire Barcelona team behind closed doors. If I won I would gain automatic qualification into next years competion as well as the trophy itself. If i lost I would have to give him a fiver, and could never breath a word about it.

Auld Frankie had every right to be confident as we kicked off, but the smile was quickly wiped off his face after I went ahead on 17 minutes, heading in from my own right sided cross. I held out until half time, but shortly after Messi calmly rounded me in goals ,after I had played him onside, and slotted home to make it 1-1. Barcelona had their tails up and poured forward at every oppurtunity. Things were looking grim, but in the 89th minute, after I dipossessed Deco and went on a dazzling run, I managed to win a corner.

From the ensuing set piece, I rose highest, nodding down past Valdes. The final whistle blew and a new force had arrived amognst the powers of european socccer....
scan.jpg

i'm concerned at this.
surely you need two defenders at least too play someone "onside"
i think you cheated. give it back.

i'm concerned with the red jumper tied around his waist.

the match report isnt very acurate either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back