CHECK OUT OUR BUY-NOTHING-DAY BARGAINS (2 Viewers)

whatever the spelling, i'm sure its pronounced -
PRICK!

see that comin' path??[/quote]
this message board keeps me young i swear it.

You're all obsessed with pricks.

That's cause you're all bed wetting mummy boy gays scared of a bit of pussy. Have you ever tasted a Harvester before?

Pricks....

Oh bollocks. Can someone explain the salad cart?

hag (07 Nov, 2001 04:44 p.m.):
no hang on a minute, i think most people would agree that's me

You're annoying, hag, I'll give you that, but mostly only when you're having your little jokes with Hector or FakeWorkingClass/Bearded Lady.

(Wow path - never saw you lose the head before)

(Wow path - never saw you lose the head before)[/quote]

inne great? he's soooo cute when he's angery.
i bet he hates the word cunt cos his lezzer femmo "mates" might take offence!

prick.

Cheggers_Ginger_Chugger (08 Nov, 2001 07:55 a.m.):
You're all obsessed with pricks.

That's cause you're all bed wetting mummy boy gays scared of a bit of pussy.

"obsessed with pricks" - sure. cept yours of course. its like your stomach took a dump and this small flesh shit is stuck there, waiting to fall off.

prick......less.

This probably deserves a topic to itself:
http://blackout.irelandoffline.org/

And from http://www.ireland.com/newspaper/ireland/2001/1108/hom1.htm

Consumers and businesses are being asked not to use the Internet on Friday, November 16th as a protest against the high cost of Internet access.

IrelandOffline, a pressure group formed when Esat cut off 2,000 Internet users in May for using its "No Limits" Internet service too much, is organising the protest.

Business groups and Internet service providers, which provide customers with access to the Internet, said the protest would damage business yesterday.

IrelandOffline, which recently met the Minister for Public Enterprise, Ms O'Rourke, to discuss the lack of cheap Internet access, said consumers were disillusioned with current Internet services.

An IrelandOffline spokesman said Irish consumers still did not have access to flat-rate and high speed Internet services. These were readily available in other European countries, he added.

Last week, Eircom delayed the launch of its new low-cost high speed Internet service, i-stream, for the second time. Likewise, the major cable operators have not yet deployed new high speed Internet technologies here.

IrelandOffline is asking organisations to take their web pages offline on November 16th and replace them with a notice explaining the reasons for the "blackout" protest.

The group, which has more than 1,000 registered members, is collecting messages of support for the protest. It is also lobbying businesses and universities.

However, the protest was criticised by business groups yesterday. Mr Pat Delaney, director of the Small Firm's Association described it as a "ludicrous idea".

"The Internet is a powerful medium for them [businesses]. There is absolutely no way that businesses should support this," he said.

Eircom, which supplies Internet access to thousands of Irish users, said yesterday it would not make any comment about the protest day.

However, it said wholesale flat rate Internet access was currently not a viable business here.

"As it stands, Eircom's Internet access call charges are among the cheapest in Europe," added an Eircom spokeswoman.

Meanwhile, a spokeswoman for the telecoms regulator, Ms Etain Doyle, said the goal of widespread access to the Internet and broadband access at affordable prices is one that her office shared.

The issue of low-cost access to the Internet made headlines when Esat cut off 2,000 users of its "No Limits" Internet service in May.

Although the company marketed the service as a flat rate product without usage limits, it later cut off users for staying connected to the Internet for too long.

"obsessed with pricks" - sure. cept yours of course.

Thank Christ for that. Unlike the boys at your local kindergarten who have to see your drool at them through the window everyday, at least I can sleep easy at night now.

My shit, is good shit man.

fake working class (07 Nov, 2001 05:01 p.m.):
see if you can find room for humour in your New World Order.

jaysus, i'd say you're a fuckin' gem to hang around.

Actually boss, he is.

And the word on the street is that you merely smell of willies, live in Dalkey, eat yer Ma's fish fingers for tea on Tuesday evenings and wear a brown sheepskin lined coat while walking up & down O'Connell Street mumbling "pricks...pricks..." I know this cos me mate Johner saw yeh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back