CHECK OUT OUR BUY-NOTHING-DAY BARGAINS (1 Viewer)

You know when you get fish heads cheap from the fishmongers? And you shove them up your crack for a laugh like? And you're sure you started with more than you have left at the end? And cats follow you all the time and stuff all of a sudden?

That's like having a buy nothing day bargain.

Anne O'Malley (06 Nov, 2001 06:43 p.m.):
Check out these amazing Autumn reductions while stocks last:

Nothing: £3.49
Some stuff: 89p
Not much: £4.49
A bunch of crap: £1.59p
Dust: 39p /handful

Arrah I'm only joshin', Path!

's alright.

Thanks to heads who came to meeting in Conways last night, very constructive, good mix of opinions and ideas.

regards

conducted in a pub, a haven from commerciality and consumerism. fair play.

Hector Grey (07 Nov, 2001 12:14 p.m.):
conducted in a pub, a haven from commerciality and consumerism. fair play.

firstly after a couple of pints everything seemed to be a little more reasonable (i.e. "lets burn shit", " YEAH LET'S BURN SHIT").
Ands secondly we decided that it should be called "BUY NOTHING (BUT BEER) DAY".
Now that's what I can democracy

firstly after a couple of pints everything seemed to be a little more reasonable (i.e. "lets burn shit", " YEAH LET'S BURN SHIT").
Ands secondly we decided that it should be called "BUY NOTHING (BUT BEER) DAY".
Now that's what I can democracy

hmm, that's REALLY interesting, but what do you CALL democracy?

college rims sitting in a pub wearing reeboks drinking imported beer - wow! now THAT'S a revolution!!

countless pricks.

Arrah, you're just playing one-uparseship now.

Cheggers_Ginger_Chugger (07 Nov, 2001 12:09 p.m.):
You know when you get fish heads cheap from the fishmongers? And you shove them up your crack for a laugh like? And you're sure you started with more than you have left at the end? And cats follow you all the time and stuff all of a sudden?

That's like having a buy nothing day bargain.

fake working class (07 Nov, 2001 01:10 p.m.):
college rims sitting in a pub wearing reeboks drinking imported beer - wow! now THAT'S a revolution!!

Well, maybe not yet but we're trying.

I dont know what you mean by 'rim' there, but I'm not in college either. But it doesnt matter what people do - work, college, neither; all are welcome to get involved with Buy Nothing Day.

With regards to Hectors and Fakes accusations of hypocrisy (has it not been done to death at this stage), refer to the most recent path for an opinion on this.

Alternatively you can go to the http://www.crimethinc.com reading library and look for this article: Practical Tips For CrimethInc. Agents: Lie, Cheat, and Steal; which is very interesting.

regards

Well, maybe not yet but we're trying.

well what a good bunch of regular guys you are.
pricks.

I dont know what you mean by 'rim' there, but I'm not in college either. But it doesnt matter what people do - work, college, neither; all are welcome to get involved with Buy Nothing Day.

With regards to Hectors and Fakes accusations of hypocrisy (has it not been done to death at this stage), refer to the most recent path for an opinion on this.

Alternatively you can go to the http://www.crimethinc.com reading library and look for this article: Practical Tips For CrimethInc. Agents: Lie, Cheat, and Steal; which is very interesting.

regards[/quote]

lighten up you college reebok middle class revolutionary cockstain.

hey - freedom of speech!

fake working class (07 Nov, 2001 03:55 p.m.):
lighten up you college reebok middle class revolutionary cockstain.

This board would be so much better were it not for trolls. Nothing wrong with being middle class either BTW. Why dont you tell us where you're working and how much you earn, seeing as how you like to give out so much about class? I dont wear Reeboks though. And not wanting to sink to your lower depths but dont tell me to lighten up. Why dont you shut the fuck up instead. Sad fucker. I would say get a life but then I dont particularly care if you do or not. Fucking idiot. Replying to your own posts. You know why? Because you're a dickhead, and nobody's bothered replying to you. I wouldnt pour the dregs of a can of Dutch Gold on you if you were on fire. And can you not think of something more imaginative than 'pricks' in every single one of your posts. Talk about the height of pointless laziness and stupidity. New post for the suggestions board then: You must pass an intelligence test before being allowed to post to the bbs on thumped.com. Or maybe instead: You must actually have something interesting and constructive to say. A little shit like you would be first out the door.

regards

no hang on a minute, i think most peoplw would agree that's me.

hey path, i'm trying to figure out who you are. my real name is david heagney but i let people call me hag. i think we may have met along the way, do you have a continuous totooed stipe on one of your arms? just curious mate, personally i think FakeWorkingClass should 'shut the fuck up' the 'Sad fucker'.

iq tests??? by golly. it's like the khemer rouge in here. why can't you accept other people say other stuff that might not be the stuff you want to hear. gosh. the world will be a better place when you realise overthrowing the 'system' and making us unemployed won't create the next fifa playstation game... then wehre will we be?

don't get all upset path, i'm only rippin' the piss.

see if you can find room for humour in your New World Order.

jaysus, i'd say you're a fuckin' gem to hang around.

look - it doesn't say "prick"!

WHAT, REAL NAMES??? OH JESUS! NO! SOMEONE STOP THEM!!

Arrrgh! The liiiiiiiight, it bliiiiiiiiiiiiinds....

hag (07 Nov, 2001 04:44 p.m.):
no hang on a minute, i think most peoplw would agree that's me.

hey path, i'm trying to figure out who you are. my real name is david heagney but i let people call me hag. i think we may have met along the way, do you have a continuous totooed stipe on one of your arms? just curious mate, personally i think FakeWorkingClass should 'shut the fuck up' the 'Sad fucker'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

M Stevens & The Ghasts + Vega Storm
Wexford Street
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back