cheap pints around town. (1 Viewer)

theoootini

Website
www.soundcloud.com
let's get sloshed!!!

Karma Handels Hotel on Fishambles Street just on the edge of Temple Bar pints 3.70 euro

Cafe Royal on Stephen Street Walk up George's street away from Dame Street, turn right at the new Dunnes Stores HQ building pints 3 euro

O'Reillys beside Tara Street Dart station 3.40 pints

The Vaults in the IFSC has half price on all drinks from 5-8pm on a Friday evening

The Purty Kitchen Temple Bar € 3.50 pints until 9pm fri sat rest of the week 3.50 pints all night

The Odeon Harcourt st pints 4 euro all day Friday

Tgi Fridays Stephens Green 4 euro pints all the time

Ruaille Buaille on South King St all drinks €3.50 all the time

Think Tank (below the Mezz in Temple Bar) do all drinks for €2 during the week. €7 door charge

Dicey's on Harcourt st, 3 euro pints, bottles, and shots all Thursday and Monday

"Ruaille Buaille on South King St all drinks €3.50 all the time"

Its was over a over for a bottle of Corona last time i was there

May not be the same thing, but Messrs' own brews are always €4. They rotate the selection, but they're nearly always excellent, making it possibly the best value in town. Shit pub, granted, but no worse than most of what's mentioned above.

i had a bottle of heineken with a filty juicy kebab in berlin last week for €3.50. why aren't we more german.

€3 pints anything after 8 in fibbers on a thursday. €5 in, but if you get there before 8 it's all good. Apart from the cosplay and the atrocious speakers.

Can smoke weed aout the back buh, they dont give a bollix.

well I've nothing against good looking 20 year olds in push up latex body suits, but I draw the line at fat sweaty bogmen wearing leather kilts and skin-tight mesh tank tops...

Ruaille Buaille on South King St all drinks €3.50 all the time

also known as "The Scene" - this place is gone into liquidation I heard - shame as it was a metal friendly place that was looking to put on gigs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back