CH-1 streams available (1 Viewer)

FancyGoods said:
yo baker,

can we not tell you what we think of number 1?
Unfortunately any attempts to even listen to other tracks result in death, its weird I know....scream tonight or beta?

got free tickets to beta band so im committed. there new stuff is supposed to be deadly, have heard it yet though.

do channel1 have any more gigs lined up?
Jaker said:
Unfortunately any attempts to even listen to ther tracks result in death, its weird I know....scream tonight or beta?

FancyGoods said:
got free tickets to beta band so im committed. there new stuff is supposed to be deadly, have heard it yet though.

do channel1 have any more gigs lined up?
yeah, for August, mid-late but will keep you uptodate,

free tix? bastardo,

what you think of mor line-up? an unbiased view please

I think it looks deadly. theres a few i dont know but on the whole it looks good. more to come aswell apparently.
My only regret is not seeing pierre bastien last year.

why, what do you think of it?

(the free tickets beta band were won in a bud promotion, sothey werent free exactly 'cause I had to answer questions and write a ciller Tiebreaker!)
Jaker said:
yeah, for August, mid-late but will keep you uptodate,

free tix? bastardo,

what you think of mor line-up? an unbiased view please

FancyGoods said:
I think it looks deadly. theres a few i dont know but on the whole it looks good. more to come aswell apparently.
My only regret is not seeing pierre bastien last year.

why, what do you think of it?

(the free tickets beta band were won in a bud promotion, sothey werent free exactly 'cause I had to answer questions and write a ciller Tiebreaker!)
I love those tie breakers.

I've only heard of a few of the acts but what I've heard is really good, if everything is in the same vein I'd say it'll be a cracker of a weekend.

Didn't make it last year but those pics make it look savage,

that Manitoba cd is great, its a pity they're off the bill for tonight, theres a good few of us heading in

well im never setting foot in the ginger minge/copper bush/flaming chuff ever again

im self-barred from there , swords and tomangoes (not that they would ever let me in their doors again after the furore of my last moonlighting session outside)

you were right al rednecks/jimmycake/hynes is next week , my bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back