Cereal Bowl 2000! (1 Viewer)

the strange guy

I LOVE ALLAH YOUSE
Website
Visit site
c.jpg

There are no words to describe how much I want this bowl while also aptly explaining why I could never be arsed ordering it.

Eat Me Crunchy

hmm. whats the logic here, dry crunchy cereal until you get to the soggy stuff? surely people like one or the other, and not both?

wouldn't a regular bowl with less milk work as good?

I think the idea is that the cereal stays crunchy until it reaches the milky bit. Excellent idea, but not much good for Weetabix/ Oatibix.

I saw this last year. Words near failed me at the genius involved.
This man had a dream, that one day Crunchy Nut Cornflakes could rise up and live out the true nature of their creed.
I remember telling a few people at the time that there should be a Nobel for this sort of thing.

I have, as of yet, not ordered one.

But I LOVE when the cereal goes soggy.
And I also love the dust at the end.
If you could just by the dust then I would.

Fuck it, it's too hot for porridge now anyway.

Eatmecrunchy
Thank you, payment for your order has been accepted.
Eatmecrunchy Cereal Bowl 1 £4.50
Subtotal
£4.50
Shipping is Europe Saver DeliveryShipping£1.30
Tax (Inc)
£0.86

Payment method is 'HSBC'Currency is British Pound

Total
£5.80

Your details are shown below for order ref:RC31xxxxx

c.jpg

There are no words to describe how much I want this bowl while also aptly explaining why I could never be arsed ordering it.

Eat Me Crunchy

This is wrong!

If this is a desirable object then we have truly gotten too soft as a species. God help us if we're ever invaded by an alien race, that's all I have to say!

Ladies and gentlemen, the Butterbell.

No more hard knobs. Fnarr!

http://www.butterbell.com/airtight.php

The Secret to Fresh Creamy Butter is the Airtight Seal
airtightdiagram.jpg

The unique design keeps butter at the perfect "spreading" consistency by reflecting outside heat while insulating and cooling the butter. Flavor and freshness is protected by an airtight seal of water at the base of the crock.
Proper maintenance: Water should be changed out every three days. Replace existing water in the base with fresh, cold water. The crock should be stored away from heat or sunlight.
Holds up to one full stick (1/2 cup) of butter. Softened butter is packed firmly into the bell-shaped lid. Cold water is poured into the base of the crock. The lid is placed upside down back into the base of the crock. Soft, spreadable butter may be enjoyed and served right from the crock.

You'll never whack The Egg Cuber for an essential kitchen utensil.No more rolly eggs.
kitchenandcompany_2018_24025386

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back