celemony - Melodyne (1 Viewer)

got a demo version of this a while ago, it's a pretty impressivel.. just lets you use audio like midi..

its great if you take a drum track, stretch it and then put it back over the original loop and fix the timing.. gets mad weird like multiple drummers goin bananas..

yeah u just gotta get used to it
howevere i found that it would introduce gaps and weird fade shit if you used it for a vocal

I'm of the opinion, if its wrong, do it again. And again until its right.

What are the other useful thingimgs kthozoid?

i tend to agree with you there. but it could be useful for samples of other stuff not recorded by you. eg, making westlife or some other such goons nastily out of tune.

Millionaire?
Surely it would take less time to re-record than it would to try and fix it with a plug in.

It must be a genre thing.

I have it. It's great. I've used it to create mad stretched sounds, messed up beats, but very rarely to tune anything. In fact I've never tuned anything with it.

Although I did create harmonies for a recent-ish release with it. You can hear it here. It's the first one on the list, called terrified and thrilled.

Time & Money Vs. Retakes - fine if you've got plenty of free studio time, but if you're on the clock and your guitar intonation is giving you gyp on that particular day - great!!

It'd be great for tweaking a horn section recorded on shared mics. Man, you just try and get those feckers to play in tune. Well, the ones I've recorded anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back