Celebrity Creeps Thread (5 Viewers)

They went for it
And depending on your view of success, they made it
Or they didn't, depending on your view.

The band, without him are still on the go after 20 years, have a tour booked for later in the year. They were never really full timers but they kept going for 2 decades, that's a kind of success.

Wow

Didn't the singer also get a conviction for stealing money from a shop?
Like tens of thousands from the safe when she worked there.

Quite the rock and roll scumbags

Edited, just in case Pete gets nervous
I believe she also had a kid without realising she was pregnant.

genuine question. Can none of these cunts get laid?

Like, I can get laid. Pretty much whenever. I'm a fucking nothing aulfla, and I can get laid. What in the fuck is going on with these lads. You're famous, people will ride you just because of that alone. You're rich: also, ridable. Some of them aren't bad looking on the whole. I guess. All you have to be is a little bit sane, at some points in time, and you'll have people flinging themselves at you.

Like, is the being creepy vile cunts the thing they get off on? If they just acted in any way vaguely close to normal they'd get LOADS of people interested in them. Even if they didn't they still would. Like your man Louis CK having a wank in front of staffers... I'm not white knighting or virtue signalling here, I genuinely don't get it. What are they playing at.

genuine question. Can none of these cunts get laid?

Like, I can get laid. Pretty much whenever. I'm a fucking nothing aulfla, and I can get laid. What in the fuck is going on with these lads. You're famous, people will ride you just because of that alone. You're rich: also, ridable. Some of them aren't bad looking on the whole. I guess. All you have to be is a little bit sane, at some points in time, and you'll have people flinging themselves at you.
And they did, loads of them

Like, is the being creepy vile cunts the thing they get off on?
Reading the accusations again just now, yes, this seems to be the exact issue.

Physical stuff like forcing painful, non-consensual anal sex,to the point one of them passed out from the pain. Blow job as "punishment"...etc

Then the mind games that had them feeling special and coming back for more.

The line between consent/non-consent in some of the cases is so blurred that they'll have a hard time prosecuting it.

But even if there is no legal case it shows the guy is a wrong-un. Whether this will affect his career in the slightest remains to be seen.

A guy who ran a US small label I loved was accused of rape in late 2010's. I don't know the details. A guy who was in a band with yer man said he wanted the band's records destroyed as a result of yer man's involvement.

Last week I saw dodgy US dude had reissued two of my favourite demo tapes ever on vinyl.
I wish he just feck off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back