Celebrity Bootcamp, next, The End of the World (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i take it all back. your fucking cool.

Originally posted by Speed Racer
Hey! I told you before, I've always been cool. Dude. Your not cool. Your a fuckin dipschtik. Lets scrap at the back of the school, so I can kick the fuckin flaps of ye.

Ye fanny

Arf, arf, arf..

Originally posted by snakybus
:D

yes, saw that. I'd say she is the owner of a "box of assorted creams" if you know what I mean;) ;)

NO, no actually I don't know what you mean
would you mind explaining.

hee hee hee, :D i think i do, is it the same as a "sock of disjointed breams"? hee hee hee, go on, tell me...

:D

yes, saw that. I'd say she is the owner of a "box of assorted creams" if you know what I mean;) ;)

well I don't want to be crude......

but okay, basically, she has opened the auld furry chequebook a few times more than your average dollymop. dja know like? More than a few old gougers have turned the oven up gash mark sixa nd slammed in a rack of lamb, eh? plenty of different flavours of nut custard on sale in her sweetshop, you know?

Originally posted by sarah
NO, no actually I don't know what you mean
would you mind explaining.

I think, yes. I think... He's talking about Cum, jizz, spunk, choad, swimmer juice, baby batter. Like, She's so full of different types of cum from different men that its like a box of assorted creams. Uggghhhh what a SLUT. Don't forget the oul lads cream, 'turned cream' if you will. They used to strap a bamboo shoot to the oul timer, to guide his floppy rocket into her massive Jupiter sized Abatoire!

Know war I mean like?

i don't mean to be a prude or anything but is there a male equivalent of 'box of assorted creams'? it seems a bit inconsiderate to lump this on someone due to mere physicality...

respect to the massive and..er..all that

male equivalent?

hmmm. eater of the hairy pie, distributor of the salty yoghurt

not really as good, are they?

nah, i'm kinda more talking about say, a fella, who's had a good few rides in his time, maybe not unlike dear anna... i guess it's the aul recepticle thing, no gettin away from it... i dunno, basted bastard?

Originally posted by Latex lizzie
..speedy do you come here just for the agro or wha?
you really do scrape the barrel for ideas for threads.

no

one

cares.
I certainly don't come here for tools like you. Must you post a slag every time I say something? This leads me to believe that you are a petty small man. Do you come to me for the aggro? Like, you want it don't you? You bold girl. Naughty, Naughty! *takes out very special leather spankin glove*
Whack, whack! Shall I spank you some more? You'd love that wouldn't you, you filthy baggar.
Now its my turn, no more spanks for you. Come on, Lets be havin it.

Originally posted by hapi
nah, i'm kinda more talking about say, a fella, who's had a good few rides in his time, maybe not unlike dear anna... i guess it's the aul recepticle thing, no gettin away from it... i dunno, basted bastard?

ha ha

how about "human shish kebab"

it's YOU'RE as in YOU ARE, you fucking cretins.

and you have the gall to slag tellyvision? read a fucking book.
my god.
it's like bhagdad in here.

well I don't want to be crude......

but okay, basically, she has opened the auld furry chequebook a few times more than your average dollymop. dja know like? More than a few old gougers have turned the oven up gash mark sixa nd slammed in a rack of lamb, eh? plenty of different flavours of nut custard on sale in her sweetshop, you know?

That's absolutely disgraceful,
from now on I'm onny looking at this
board with my eyes closed!!:eek:

Originally posted by Hector Grey
it's YOU'RE as in YOU ARE, you fucking cretins.

and you have the gall to slag tellyvision? read a fucking book.
my god.
it's like bhagdad in here.

That's BAGHDAD!

ya tit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back