Celebrity Bootcamp, next, The End of the World (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speed Racer

Website
www.c64.com
Seriously. Anyone see that ad for Celebrity Boot camp one Sky. How much worse can TV get? Really. Narrator "Forced to boot camp for having one hit single", then a shot of Tiffany screaming : "I think we're alone sir". I thought to myself, "Oh Gawd, thats it. The earth was meant to end pretty soon". The human race is striving for hideousness. The Islams are partially right. The West is the Infidel. Eating each others vomit. Again and again. But then, Islamic women have no picnics either. I get the feeling that pretty soon the world will implode, due to the shitness of our modern popular culture. I thought Big Brother was bad, Popstars/idols was making matters worse, then comes 'Celebrity bootcamp'! Jayzus, it can't go lower. It can't get dumber. TV sucks the mojo out of young people. Makes alot of them worthless, lazy fucks. My woodwork teacher was right after all. Who'd have thought. What is happening to Popular culture? Was it always a shambles like this, and its just becoming more apparent because information technology has cumilated ten fold? I ask you? For example how, in the age of the info super highway, as they call it, can the American media pull such a large lump of fuck off wool over some 400 million of its own peoples eyes? Then the rest of the worlds too? Is this really just the power of the movies? How can so many people be on to their tricks while simultaenously so many have not a clue whats going on and never question anything?

WHAT THE FUCK? Anyone care to discuss before I go out and murder some infadels? Pantone? I'll listen to your point if you wanna make one.

Speedy,

The SAD truth is that if this bullshit is broadcasted it's because a lot of people find interesting to watch it.

If everybody considered it crap, then it wouldn't be on TV

This is SO sad..... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by GrRrrrR
Go write a song about it, speedy.

Then post the lyrics, just like Barry did.
Frankly GrrRRr, I'm offended. Now I think I'll dip yer head in the bog.
Yeah, I'll write a whiney song about it, sing like a depressed grandmother on gin, and show visuals of trapped Muslim women caged in the background to make my point. It'll surely be the toast of the scene man.!bog

Originally posted by Speed Racer
Frankly GrrRRr, I'm offended. Now I think I'll dip yer head in the bog.
Yeah, I'll write a whiney song about it, sing like a depressed grandmother on gin, and show visuals of trapped Muslim women caged in the background to make my point. It'll surely be the toast of the scene man.!bog

That is so last week. Fucking hell... now if you showed visuals of a trapped Muslim woman in a cage, then that might be interesting.

But there is plenty of good television. There was a lot of dross in the 60s, 70s and 80s and there is a lot of dross now. But there still remains quality programmes such as Six Feet Under, Horizon, The Office.... ah! It goes on and on.... but I wouldn't imagine Celebrity Boot Camp will be watched by many people... Sky 1 has less viewers than Channel 4....

Originally posted by Alex
Speedy,

The SAD truth is that if this bullshit is broadcasted it's because a lot of people find interesting to watch it.

If everybody considered it crap, then it wouldn't be on TV

This is SO sad..... :rolleyes:

Wait a sec there, everybody thought The Cassidys was absolute crap, everybody considered it crap, but it still appeared on TV for 8 episodes or something. So shit appears on TV because some sadist with checkbook working in a TV station thinks they've got a good horsey to bet on. Not coz of its interesting content. Remember the BBC people rejected the Simpsons at first. Hilarious!

ah come on!!! celebrity boot camp featuring coolio and tiffany!!! the very fact that she was made scream "i think we're alone now sir" ... fuckin deadly! it what dreams are made of an' ting. puke.

Celebrity Bootcamp sounds like it would be brilliant. What the fuck are ye all on about?

Too cool for school aren't ye? Tiffany in a pair of army boots scraping through the muck with her string vest tearing down the side and camofluage gear on, then arriving in with a drill sergeant with a neck like a mars bar, a buzzcut, and a head like a bull calf shouting "WHAT IS YOUR MAJOR MALFUNCTION, SOLDIER??!!!?" in her earhole.

Beats "The Villa". Or "Leargas".

Jayz hapi, why you have so many login names which sound the same? it reeks of effort man. And you know thats no cool.

. I thought Big Brother was bad, Popstars/idols was making matters worse, then comes 'Celebrity bootcamp'!

It can get worse and it has!
I stayed glued in fascination to this
awful trash called the Anna nicole smith show,
last night which is about a big fat white trash slapper.
She is the most brainless slow witted person I've
ever seen on Telly. Ozzy osbourne & pat kenny included.

Re: Re: Celebrity Bootcamp, next, The End of the World

Originally posted by sarah

Isn't she that bitch who married *for love* the 80 yrs auld billionarie...........????

Re: Re: Celebrity Bootcamp, next, The End of the World

Originally posted by sarah
I stayed glued in fascination to this
awful trash called the Anna nicole smith show,
last night which is about a big fat white trash slapper.
You're not wrong. That woman is bloody scary.

did you see her pinning her PA against the wall at the end of the show? trying to fuck him like a man? i woke up in a cold sweat later that night, gave me bad case of the marleys...

Originally posted by hapi
and what the hell would you know about cool? actually, serious question, you seem clueless.

Hey! I told you before, I've always been cool. Dude. Your not cool. Your a fuckin dipschtik. Lets scrap at the back of the school, so I can kick the fuckin flaps of ye.

Ye fanny

Arf, arf, arf..

Wait a sec there, everybody thought The Cassidys was absolute crap, everybody considered it crap, but it still appeared on TV for 8 episodes or something. So shit appears on TV because some sadist with checkbook working in a TV station thinks they've got a good horsey to bet on.

Yep indeed, it was there for 8 episodes, because they *thought* it would work and, considered all the people who watch Big Brother and consider it the media even of the decade, I'm not actually surprised...

People are BORED that's the problem! They would never find that crap interesting if they weren't so the solution is ......get a life for fuck sake!

Originally posted by hapi
did you see her pinning her PA against the wall at the end of the show? trying to fuck him like a man? i woke up in a cold sweat later that night, gave me bad case of the marleys...

:D

yes, saw that. I'd say she is the owner of a "box of assorted creams" if you know what I mean;) ;)

Originally posted by Alex
Yep indeed, it was there for 8 episodes, because they *thought* it would work and, considered all the people who watch Big Brother and consider it the media even of the decade, I'm not actually surprised...

People are BORED that's the problem! They would never find that crap interesting if they weren't so the solution is ......get a life for fuck sake!

Aye, true, true....I'm just gonna watch Billy Connolly live DVD's from now on instead of the TV.

If there was a choice: Jesus or Billy Connolly. I'd choose Billy, time and time again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back