CD Storage/Racks (1 Viewer)

I was thinking more of the stupid brown one

the woman with the heavy heavy fake tanning and shirts that are *way* small for her and dark hair and an obsession with 1950's diners always hangin out of a very scared looking Handy Andy.

She also doesn't even hide her contempt for the members of the public she is landed with.

Even Carol Smilie veiws her with suspicion.

but yes, yes you may call me Laurence,

in fact I'll have to insist on it

i have two swivelly things from argos for cds: double-sided, one for albums, one for singles, a couple of hundred on each. then for vinyl i have a set of shelves from... argos again.

and they've all lasted 2 years so far without a squeak... so fuck habitat.

Well Kirstie, glad you asked, and can I just say its *great* to be here today.

[toss hair back and forth]

As you know I have my very own range of furniture in Argos (or Argoose as me and Richie Grant call it, great guy Richie) that I knocked up on a slow tea break from Homefront...

and I think Argoose is great, simple clean shapes with a wispy girly feel that just says, "here are my CD's, view them, hear them, judge me... I am a nothing, but without my music!!"

*great*

So we did that by colouring them hot pink and gluing "spangles" down the front, and then I harrassed some of the young workmen, while the kids in the sweat shops did the hard labour (or rather while I did some hard labourors... ha!) and then I went home to my fake wife and kids.

Its *great*

ta, ta, for now Darlings

[a swish of hair, a flick of lace, a waft of Hai Karate.. and he is gone...]

Originally posted by Pantone247
I could've got you some cinder blocks and a couple of sheets of MDF for nothing

Where do you get free MDF from?
You're nicking it from building sites aren't you?

anyway breeze block shelves have to be made with raw deal, it's the law. You wouldn't find MDF on a building site anyway cos it's used for interior finishing as opposed to structural work - it's far too soft and if it was left out in the rain it'd puff up and be unusable.

Sometimes it's hard being such a know-it-all.

Originally posted by snakybus
CD storage racks are cumbersome and space-innefficient. They are for people who want to show off their music collections.

Hey look at me and my biiiiiiiiiig CD rack. That's right. It's the old big car/small dick syndrome.

As for alphabetised CDs stored in a CD rack, well that's just the pits.

Put them in a box or some shit.

nothing wrong with a bit of organisation
it's nice to be able to find stuff

MDF is banned in germany. It's fibres can make your lungs bleed or something. So Handy Andy can look forward to a nice retirement.

me--> alphabetised cds when sick..... and kept it going. And i really dont see why it gets slagged. I mean, i can find stuff easily and I also know when something is missing, for example, Mark you still have my Choclate and Cheese album and I miss it. The problem is that he probably doesn't even know where it is. CD cases all over the floor, like waking on ice.

Originally posted by kirstie
I have a rappa set of shelves from habitat which cost 240 euro

I have a uber-rappa set of shelves that cost me £14, plus one day of manual work. Anyone who's been to my house has probably had them proudly pointed out - solid as a rock, lovely beeswax finish on the wood

Originally posted by egg_
I have a uber-rappa set of shelves that cost me £14, plus one day of manual work. Anyone who's been to my house has probably had them proudly pointed out - solid as a rock, lovely beeswax finish on the wood

where did you get them Egg_?

if they're the ones in your sitting room, they is lovely

Anthony gots me worried about my cinder block and MDF dresser and wardbrobe combo

you'll be teeling me my asbestos futon is bad for me next!

it's when you cut it or manipulate it that it gives off fibres - it can cause emphysema. If it's sealed it'll be fine.

If it's not, I'd say you're fucked.
wahahahhaha

Originally posted by enchance
kirstie the unorganised....women, wha'?

UNorganised?
me?
ha
you've never been round to my house so. A place for everything and everything in its place*

*I might be lying slightly

Stoat_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back