caught with her pants down (1 Viewer)

Wow, she's a tabloid headline sausage grinder, for sure.

Caught with her pants down.
On the lamb.

Something about a fence that I can't think about right now. Something about top and bottom. Something else that I'm too lazy to think up.....aw, fuck it, MODERATOR!

err...why did she have her pants down....?

also, "bailed by police"? over here that would mean the police bailed her OUT of jail...i'm supposing it means the opposite over there?

I'm just glad the editor decided to put the word 'thief ' in inverted commas- wouldnt want to embarass the woman if she was later found innocent like

err...why did she have her pants down....?

also, "bailed by police"? over here that would mean the police bailed her OUT of jail...i'm supposing it means the opposite over there?

I assume it means on police bail. As in, they don't want her taking up jail space so they'll let her out if she promises to come back for the trial. On her own recognizance, as it were.

You have that in the Colonies, don't you?

I assume it means on police bail. As in, they don't want her taking up jail space so they'll let her out if she promises to come back for the trial. On her own recognizance, as it were.

You have that in the Colonies, don't you?
oh yeah, we just don't say "the police bailed her", we say "she was released on bail"...semantics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back