Cartoonists/drawers (1 Viewer)

Jimmy Magee

Website
www.myspace.com
Not the kinky type of drawers, unfortunately...

Anyway, are there/do people know of folks around these here parts that might be hired to do a bit of drawin/cartooning? I'm having *such* a hard time tryin to work out a *cover* for the bloody *Michael Knight* *album*, that's only really *deadly* but is getting all of a delay because of my design-related *dithering*

Hmm, *perhaps* *too* *much* *emphasis* *isn't* so good

I also seem to recall posting something akin to around this time last year...but I figgers I'm so much more important in people's eyes these days, right? Right? Nanyway, y'know, tis proof for those who fear the passing of time that the seasons, and life, and death, recur...ewig...ewig...ewig...........

So, anyway, yeah, drawing, cartoons, etc...let me know.

Jimmy Magee said:

Anyway, are there/do people know of folks around these here parts that might be hired to do a bit of drawin/cartooning? I'm having *such* a hard time tryin to work out a *cover* for the bloody *Michael Knight* *album*, that's only really *deadly* but is getting all of a delay because of my design-related *dithering*

I also seem to recall posting something akin to around this time last year...but I figgers I'm so much more important in people's eyes these days, right? Right? Nanyway, y'know, tis proof for those who fear the passing of time that the seasons, and life, and death, recur...ewig...ewig...ewig...........

I draw the line when it comes to helping you

har de har har :p

Jimmy Magee said:

maaaaaaaad

Jimmy Magee said:

a good friend of mine is a great illustrator and has done the illustrations on numerous published books. If you're interested PM me and I'll ask her if she's interested

I could do something for you if you like?
Does this job pay though?

www.pullingpictures.cjb.net

johnny.png

Buckrake said:
Ooh ooh Johnny, do me!! Do me!!! I'll give you a six pack if you give me a six pack!!
Calm down ladies- theres plenty of him to go around
Hayes_6pack.jpg

no Dutch Gold or any cheap shite please

Wicker said:
a good friend of mine is a great illustrator and has done the illustrations on numerous published books. If you're interested PM me and I'll ask her if she's interested
Ja sure give her an ask - I'd be interested in seein her previous work etc...particularly if she's done people...

Oh and in answer to earlier question, yes twould be a payin job...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back