Caribou_Crawdaddy Tomorrow Reminder (1 Viewer)

HitsLikeAGirl said:
Yiz doin visuisuals?

bear_shit_woods.jpg

sorry. couldnt resist:eek:

the ferry is running but it looks really scary out there and i'm nervous that i might drown and not make the gig

nice one wheels, thanks for the big up.tickets available on the door

This was excellent. One of the best gigs I've been to all year. Loved the visuals too, great stuff.

Russian Futureists were only OK, I'd liked what I'd heard of them before but it got a bit samey with the keyboards matching the vocal melody exactly.

c0De_n1NjA said:
thats not very nice john.

sorry. was drunk and angling for a scrap. let's make up with a session lawnmower man style sex.

wasn't at this but saw caribou twice before. the last time they appeared to blast the whole set over the pa on a minidisc or something and just play over it. suspiciously note perfect....that said the music is great.

Unicron said:
This was excellent. One of the best gigs I've been to all year. Loved the visuals too, great stuff.

Russian Futureists were only OK, I'd liked what I'd heard of them before but it got a bit samey with the keyboards matching the vocal melody exactly.
totally!
it was one of those gigs where i thought..hey!im gona buy a teeshirt!
and i NEVER buy band teeshirts..
major kudos to del9. they should be pope or something.
gig of the year(in dublin).dino jr in england took the biccie for me.
and my ears didnt hurt after crawdaddy. they were in bits after whelans.
and was i really drunk or did i see osama van with no ripped jeans?

So Dublin gig was excellent? Cork gig was just plain sensational. Dan is God. When the sampler stuff builds up, and the two drummers raise their arms in readiness to deliver truth by way of deafening syncopation - that, my friend, is the point of orgasm. Russian Futurists were kind of okay, but a bit bland. The first band were actually really good, despite technical hitches. Were they called North Atlantic Osillation (sp?) Local? The drummer who told an incomprehensible story while they were fixing the 'puter sounded English. Anyway they should have put Russian Futurists on first, then North Atlantic whatchamecallit, then Caribou. Just my two cents. Anway, among the best gigs of the year so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back