Car Alarms (1 Viewer)

These are sore points of mine too. I used to live oppostite the Chirstchurch car park and it was maddening sometimes. Alarms going off all night... my only consolation was that the jerks who owned the cars would probably have flat batteries when they next tried to go somewhere.

There used to be a building across from where I lived and the alarm used to go off all fucking weekend. One of my flatmates got so annoyed one weekend case the noise was screwing up his studying he went across the road with a brush and proceeded to beat the box off the wall with the brush.

....at which point the security guard came out of the building and started giving him abuse:mad:

There used to be a building across from where I lived and the alarm used to go off all fucking weekend. One of my flatmates got so annoyed one weekend case the noise was screwing up his studying he went across the road with a brush and proceeded to beat the box off the wall with the brush.

....at which point the security guard came out of the building and started giving him abuse:mad:

Great story :)

I began to wish that the kids setting off the fireworks that were setting the alarms off would actually blow up the stupid cars instead... and as for the neighbours who would go away for two weeks without leaving a key with anyone so that their alarm would go off for 10 days straight day and night with nobody able to do anything about it... I hope that it either rained their whole holiday or they got major sunburn - on all their pink bits.

db_gigs_0301.jpg

db_gigs_0211.jpg

The_Gigs_Place_-_Menu.jpg

My dogs keep setting the car alarm off from the inside when I go into the shops but I'm afraid to leave the door unlocked in case someone little prick lets them out.

House alarms are the stupidest thing in the world. Nobody responds to them so all they do is cause annoyance to other people. Best burglar deterrent is a dog. And thorny bushes. Burglar's are terrified of thorny bushes. Getting entangled in a rose bush can destroy a good nylon tracksuit.

what's the story with that place? is it just a plain ole restaurant? i'm always so intrigued but never gutsy enough to just go in.

new logo/sign!!!

used to get after hours bottles of wine from there.

and what's that other mad place around the corner???

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back