Capper Faced Jacks (1 Viewer)

Dwight

Website
www.dwightworld.com
What pub in Dublin do ye reckon has the best handicapped toilet facilities? I know I for one have had enjoyable long lingering efforts in the Duke and Messrs Maguire. Sometimes you need a rail to hold onto I find.

Dwight said:
What pub in Dublin do ye reckon has the best handicapped toilet facilities? I know I for one have had enjoyable long lingering efforts in the Duke and Messrs Maguire. Sometimes you need a rail to hold onto I find.

the capper jacks in D.L.I.A.D.T was my home away from home and college. Warm, roomy and quiet. Good times.

-the one in the hub was deadly. It was basically just a door nailed to the wall.

Corey said:
the capper jacks in D.L.I.A.D.T was my home away from home and college. Warm, roomy and quiet. Good times.

-the one in the hub was deadly. It was basically just a door nailed to the wall.

just though of another great one - Madison in Rathmines. You could bring the whole family in for a shit there.

i'm a big fan of the disabled jacks here - keeps me away from the students and their constant messing with the Niteline stickers

"Lonely? Depressed? Amish? ********ship problems?"

i've never seen one wheelchair in here though

MONDOBRUTALE said:
i'm a big fan of the disabled jacks here - keeps me away from the students and their constant messing with the Niteline stickers

"Lonely? Depressed? Amish? ********ship problems?"

i've never seen one wheelchair in here though

where's here now?

Hamilton Burger said:
Most people don't know where this is!

No the clit exists it's the female orgasm thats the myth...

Speaking of not satisfying woman, I find a disabled jacks to be a great place to be intimate with your partner, the pole defo helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back