can't reply to threads over a year old? (1 Viewer)

was that fior sceal - i did, but being a hippy, i've been following cradle to cradle stuff for a years. i flicked in halfway through. is there a tg4 playa??
Don't think so. But on a related note a Fior Sceal volume one DVD would be worth a pop. Although it would probably be a shite best of like the way RTE made a balls of the Reeling In The Years DVD. Got any links apart from cradle to cradle this concept has it a fire under my "dying to read non fiction" arse.

Ah I figured this but now that I know it's Australian I'm disappointed.

Fíorscéal is an Irish language documentary series broadcast on Irish language television channel TG4 about aspects of world current affairs and other topics. The series is based on programming funded by SBS in Australia and by a French production company, this series in Ireland has been repackaged for an Irish audience.

I was terribly upset for a minute, but then I realised I don't bump old threads or care too, so I couldn't give a crap. In with the new lads, sally forth, allons-y alonso!

its like what they say on Boards.ie change is progress

I was terribly upset for a minute, but then I realised I don't bump old threads or care too, so I couldn't give a crap. In with the new lads, sally forth, allons-y alonso!

Ah I misspelled 'to' for 'too'. The old classic! I'm very embarrassed.

FearChange-150x150.jpg

but at what price? (that was @ shneaky 6pack)
jonah,between here and the horn thread your mastery of the english language is letting you down.

I know. The more I further my education, the more my actual intelligence depletes. There's something poetic in there somewhere. Underneath the layers of horse manure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back