Canon Fit: Wide Angle & Macro Lens for sale (1 Viewer)

FortySeven

I'm selling two of my lens' as I haven't used either of them in the last year and I'd like to now move to full frame.

I'm selling the Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM complete with front/back caps, hood and pouch. If you're in the market for a ultra wide angle lens and have done your research you'll know how good this lens is. Regularly beating the native brand lens in various camera magazines. A seriously good lens for the money.
Opticaly perfect with no scratchs, damage or fungus on the glass. (I'll up load photos of the actualy lens tomorrow)
€350

I'm also selling my Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM lens.
Complete with front/back caps and all the original packaging. It's like brand new. Pristine, shiny and not so much as a fingerprint on it!
It's a very sharp lens and my copy is tack sharp. If your looking to get into macro photography it's a great lens to start with. Also works very nicely as a portrait lens.
€350

Two links below are of review sites of each of these lenses but do you own research and see if they're right for you.

http://www.fredmiranda.com/reviews/showproduct.php?product=298&sort=7&cat=37&page=1

http://www.fredmiranda.com/reviews/showproduct.php?product=293&sort=7&cat=2&page=2

EFS601.JPG

SIG10201.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back