cannibal holocaust movie - uuggh! (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
as some of you may know we have a load of pirate satellite channels, anyway on of em showed this film called cannibal holocaust the other night, should have guessed when the channel was called tps cinextreme but my god this was pretty disturbing stuff.

rape, mutilation, dismemberment, complete exploitation of some indigenous tribe somewhere etc. anyone ever seen this? gory horror usually makes me laugh but this was something else again - disturbing- i think it is what used to be called a video nasty? i know it was faked but still!

would never happen on rte

well, people say it's a classic as far as Cannibal movies are concerned. And yes it's a pretty sick bastard. disturbing in every way imaginable.

The one thing that wasn't faked by the way was the slaugthering of the animals, a giant turtle and some more as far as i can remeber - fuck the film crew for this.

speaking of sicko movies: anybody ever seen Men Behind The Sun?

Seen Cannibal Holocaust. Kind of like looking at a train wreck. There's no looking away no matter how gruesome it gets. And when it's done you kiiiinda want to see it all over again. Just because.

Yeah, it's a good 'un. You generally only get the cut version in Ireland though which leaves out all the real goodies. That's the one where your man gets his lad cut off at the end isn't it?

_Andreas said:
speaking of sicko movies: anybody ever seen Men Behind The Sun?
yes.It's shit.I was going to mention a couple of really gross films here, but on second thoughts, maybe I shouldn't....

is now a good time to ask if anyone has a cxopy of Nekromantik lying around they don't want?

needtokill said:
yes.It's shit.I was going to mention a couple of really gross films here, but on second thoughts, maybe I shouldn't....

is now a good time to ask if anyone has a cxopy of Nekromantik lying around they don't want?
i have both the nekromantik movies but i've no DVD copier... theyre pretty hilarious, especially the bit where yer men starts jerking off while stabbing himself in the crotch and ends up jizzing a load of blood before dying. brilliant.

the uncut version of holocaust is the one you have to see. it's pretty amazing, and is actually a class movie to boot.

pretty much every late 70's italian cannibal movie has a guy getting his lad chopped off...

men behind the sun is pretty crap. the bit with the cat being eaten by the rats is sickening (they really fed a cat to rabid rats).

what movies were you gonna list jamie? betcha ive seen them all..

you have no idea how long i've been waiting for a "video nasties" thread.

yer man gets his dick cut off alright, but he deserves it!

theres a coupel of channels on that french tps package shows strange stuff, tps cinextreme and tps cinecult, must be very liberal censorship laws over there once its a pay channel and you have to choose to be able to watch it ratehr than open to anyone. ( or is meant to be a pay channel but the encryption they use is hacked to fuck).

funny butthe same poeople wont let you wear a headscarf to school., genital mutilation and rape = ok, headscarfs = not ok,

what about that bit in cannibal ferox where yer wan gets those hooks shoved in unpleasant places? it's all fun and games...

cfpic1

yowza!!

Seen it Conor? I fucking own three different versions! They gots all the good stuff in my local video shop too. Unfortunatly the copy they have of Joe D'Amatos "Emmanuelle and the Last Cannibals" is not in english. I'm getting myself a "She Wolf: Hareem Keeper for the Oil Sheiks" t-shirt soon though, to comfort myself.

Alan Remorse said:
what movies were you gonna list jamie? betcha ive seen them all..

As a respectable family man, it would be improper of me to name any.

But if I was going to, I'd be talking about "Guinea Pig", "Affliction", and "Violent Shit".

That's only if I was going to.Not that I would ever endorse such filth.

Have you seen "Der Todesking" alan?
Amazing film by Jorg Buttgreit..well worth a look

yeah, thats the movie about the seven days of the week, with a different suicide on each one? really good movie.

Guinea Pig - Flower Of Flesh And Blood and Devil's Experiment are worth a look but the other guinea pig movies aint great...

Affliction - good, but not amazing

Violent Shit - have the trilogy on DVD, unfortunately the first two are only in german, but Zombie Doom (VS3) is dubbed into english alright. pretty damn sick movies, my version of Zombie Doom has Andreas Schnass' first movie, zombie 90, on it aswell - worst movie i've ever seen, but totally hilarious!!!

have you seen August Underground's Mordum? another fake snuff but pretty extreme.

i think Aftermath was the worst i've seen, a japanese movie about the love between one man and his corpses... squirmfest is pretty bad too

by the way, do you have a copy of der todesking in english or with subtitles? i've only seen it in german.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back