Cancelling Eircom Connection (1 Viewer)

tartaruga

My house mates and I are moving gaff and we want to cancel our Eircom connection. I thought this should be prettty straight forward, but one of my house mates rang Eircom and they said that we have to take the phone line with us to the new place or something, they can't cancel the connection we have. Basically, we just don't want to be Eircom customers anymore but Eircom are saying "Tough shit." Does anyone have any experience with this sort of scenario?

That's bollocks. I had the phone hooked up in the last place and as soon as i got set up with esat (which, due to eircom being cunts, took about two months), i cancelled the connection with them. Get them on the phone and ask them what comreg would say about it, puts the shits right up them.

tartaruga said:
My house mates and I are moving gaff and we want to cancel our Eircom connection. I thought this should be prettty straight forward, but one of my house mates rang Eircom and they said that we have to take the phone line with us to the new place or something, they can't cancel the connection we have. Basically, we just don't want to be Eircom customers anymore but Eircom are saying "Tough shit." Does anyone have any experience with this sort of scenario?

don't pay the bill for a month or three and they'll 'cancel your connection' fairly lively!

pricks

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back