Cancelled (2 Viewers)

This video should be cancelled retrospectively for promoting bestiality

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This video should be cancelled retrospectively for promoting bestiality

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just played it for a second. I still hate this

Mr. SpaceCar has entered the chat

Fp5WbG2akAIwuzE

What sort of a preposterous survey asks black people if it's ok to be white? What does that even mean?
it's a known inflammatory phrase, from what i can see. which black people would be justified in reacting negatively to.

If you're black, living in an active white supremacy, just a handful of generations from slavery, your responses about whiteness might be coloured by experience.

The Dilbert guy is smart, but people invested in the system are always gonna tend towards reactionary responses.

American history is a stirring Capraesque march toward greatness for many white Americans.
For blacks it's been a living, violent, murderous horror story, and white people were the monsters.
Many things can be true at once.

Yes, i know all of this is obvious! But people like Scott Adams don't get it.

If you're black, living in an active white supremacy, just a handful of generations from slavery, your responses about whiteness might be coloured by experience.

The Dilbert guy is smart, but people invested in the system are always gonna tend towards reactionary responses.

American history is a stirring Capraesque march toward greatness for many white Americans.
For blacks it's been a living, violent, murderous horror story, and white people were the monsters.
Many things can be true at once.

Yes, i know all of this is obvious! But people like Scott Adams don't get it.
I'm surprised Dilbert didn't already get cancelled a few years back for Scott Adams being a Trump admirer, quasi men's right activist and putting himself forward of some kind of master of predicting & controlling human interactions, neuro linguistic programming and the like.. he's been going down a pretty weird path for a number of years that can probably be explained by living in isolation with a shit ton of money and a big fanbase hanging on your latest pronouncements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back