Can you sing? (1 Viewer)

Macca

Since 2000
I am working on a project album. I have a small home studio and am putting together some songs that I've penned over the years.

Problem is I cant fecken sing, well I can sing but I cant sing well.

If any vocalists out there are interested in helping me out I'd like to hear from you.

I want my album to feature various vocalists who suit a particular song. So if you have a demo or any type of recording i'd like to hear it.

if you are intested please P.M. me.

Hi I’m Astro, I’m 17 male and from Dublin. I’m a vocalist and I’m pretty confident with my voice. I can play around with it and tinker with it so im kinda versatile. I havent had any formal training so I’m pretty raw. to give you an Idea my musical influences are:

Placebo

Hole

The Distillers

T Rex

Chilly peppers.

God I justr read over that and it sounds so formal! Im dead proud of myself that i managed to ask serious for a moment of my life! my experience is limited, i have been in a few bands but tend to get sick of them! Teenagers can be such idiots! For proof read the above message!

PS:

Ten million points if you spot all of my spelling mistakes!

.|..|

Re: Yup. I can sing pretty damn well!

Hi,
My name is Ian and I sing in a band. I like singing a lot, it's a very good thing to do and it keeps me off the streets. My mummy says i sound like him out of cold play, but what does she know, she's a mummy. Ha Ha!
email me if you want

[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back