Camera for sale (1 Viewer)

matlock

I've got a Minolta Dynax 404si 35mm SLR Camera for sale with a AF 35-80mm Zoom Lens and a AF 75-300mm Telephoto Lens. About four years old - in good condition (I kinda lost interest soon after I bought it). Can't for the life of me find the manual. Not too sure how much to look for, but I'll maybe start at €500 and go from there...

PICT0009.jpg

Aye, i took a pentax mz-m into a camera shop in cork there about two years ago and they offered me a tenner for it as it wasn't even autofocus. Got €415 for my F100 though with a 28mm lens on, but i suppose an F100 is an F100.

Even my EOS 100 body can be got for €60 on the old ebay, although I think I've seen them in shops in Dublin for at least twice that.

Better off putting it in the buy and sell, things tend to get a bit more there from impulsive folks who don't know the value of things.

It's not for sale and probably won't be ever, I just thought I'd see how much its worth. Squiggle has it on long term loan at the moment anyway.

Aye, i took a pentax mz-m into a camera shop in cork there about two years ago and they offered me a tenner for it as it wasn't even autofocus. Got €415 for my F100 though with a 28mm lens on, but i suppose an F100 is an F100.

I think if you want to buy a film camera, your better off getting an old all-metal, all-manual one. they hold their value much better. although of course noone is talking about buying camera here.

I think if you want to buy a film camera, your better off getting an old all-metal, all-manual one. they hold their value much better. although of course noone is talking about buying camera here.

aye definately,

Jeez, all I wanted was to sell my camera. I never intended to cause a row:)

Cheers for the advice. I might just hang on to it so. Hardly seems worth selling. Much as I'd love to exploit a Buy and Sell-er, my conscience wouldn't be able to handle it.

Jeez, all I wanted was to sell my camera. I never intended to cause a row:)

Cheers for the advice. I might just hang on to it so. Hardly seems worth selling. Much as I'd love to exploit a Buy and Sell-er, my conscience wouldn't be able to handle it.

No row, RSJ's just being smart cause he's leaving the country soon. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back