Camera for sale (1 Viewer)

matlock

I've got a Minolta Dynax 404si 35mm SLR Camera for sale with a AF 35-80mm Zoom Lens and a AF 75-300mm Telephoto Lens. About four years old - in good condition (I kinda lost interest soon after I bought it). Can't for the life of me find the manual. Not too sure how much to look for, but I'll maybe start at €500 and go from there...

PICT0009.jpg

Aye, i took a pentax mz-m into a camera shop in cork there about two years ago and they offered me a tenner for it as it wasn't even autofocus. Got €415 for my F100 though with a 28mm lens on, but i suppose an F100 is an F100.

Even my EOS 100 body can be got for €60 on the old ebay, although I think I've seen them in shops in Dublin for at least twice that.

Better off putting it in the buy and sell, things tend to get a bit more there from impulsive folks who don't know the value of things.

It's not for sale and probably won't be ever, I just thought I'd see how much its worth. Squiggle has it on long term loan at the moment anyway.

Aye, i took a pentax mz-m into a camera shop in cork there about two years ago and they offered me a tenner for it as it wasn't even autofocus. Got €415 for my F100 though with a 28mm lens on, but i suppose an F100 is an F100.

I think if you want to buy a film camera, your better off getting an old all-metal, all-manual one. they hold their value much better. although of course noone is talking about buying camera here.

I think if you want to buy a film camera, your better off getting an old all-metal, all-manual one. they hold their value much better. although of course noone is talking about buying camera here.

aye definately,

Jeez, all I wanted was to sell my camera. I never intended to cause a row:)

Cheers for the advice. I might just hang on to it so. Hardly seems worth selling. Much as I'd love to exploit a Buy and Sell-er, my conscience wouldn't be able to handle it.

Jeez, all I wanted was to sell my camera. I never intended to cause a row:)

Cheers for the advice. I might just hang on to it so. Hardly seems worth selling. Much as I'd love to exploit a Buy and Sell-er, my conscience wouldn't be able to handle it.

No row, RSJ's just being smart cause he's leaving the country soon. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back