Cadbury's Creme Egg Bar (1 Viewer)

i saw them in the shop there a while ago...

i cant imagine that theyd be as satisfying as a proper creme egg

homer%20drool.JPG

Creme Eggs have to be the single most satisfying thing on this earth. God only knows why cadburys dont put them out all year long! Anyone ever really want an easter egg sized creme egg?

i did ponder bout makin the egg although it was cost me a lot of money i dont have right now. dont think ill bother, i might just stick a load of bars together and make a ladder out of them. the goo in the bars is just right aswell. i want another one right now

ernesto said:
that's right......BAR!!

like a cadburys caramel only its obviously filled with that lovely gooey white/yellowish shit instead of caramel.

fuckin savage

anyone else had one of these yet?

Hell in a bar.

Ciaran Mackle said:
Creme Eggs have to be the single most satisfying thing on this earth. God only knows why cadburys dont put them out all year long!

The limited release is the key to their sucess. If they were on sale all year round people wouldn't feel as strongly about them. Only selling them for a few months a year ensures a very high demand and people don't get sick of them.

one of the most amazing moments in my life just happened.Since reading this thread ive had a hankering for a creme egg but can't get it together to go get one in my tender state.went up for lie down and what did i find beside my pillow? A FUCKING CREME EGG!
i have no idea how it got there,musta nicked it in Centra last night after boozin. scoffed it down in about 2 bites. How do you eat yours?

clonan attack said:
one of the most amazing moments in my life just happened.Since reading this thread ive had a hankering for a creme egg but can't get it together to go get one in my tender state.went up for lie down and what did i find beside my pillow? A FUCKING CREME EGG!
i have no idea how it got there,musta nicked it in Centra last night after boozin. scoffed it down in about 2 bites. How do you eat yours?
hahaha deadly!! and ye didnt even have to leave the house. outside is over rated anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back