C4O 7" Launch on Greyslate (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter 1984
  • Start date
  • Replies 40
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 0
Yea, great video. Well done. I remember seeing the prototype for all that replaced head lark and I'm glad you did something else with it.

Much better than that other audition style video shown on No Disco, god that was crap.

On the subject of music videos, DADDY™ debut their first full animated music promo for Creative Controle next Wednesday on No Disco. Comments and money would be much appreciated.

Here's hoping the age of super-8 Irish videos is dead. And fucking buried.

Anthony (08 Nov, 2001 10:27 a.m.):

Much better than that other audition style video shown on No Disco, god that was crap.

true, it's a really good video. i was especially impressed with the lack of stevefannegan involvement. ooooooooooooooooooooooo................

1984 (07 Nov, 2001 04:18 p.m.):
If your at home tonight at 11:30 just glance over to Net2 for No Disco as the video I think will be shown tonight.

Yeah saw the video too, congrats lads it's a clever video and a great tune. Just got the RR release - it's top.

Looking forward to the music centre gig...

- Fintan

Sorry about this but back to the top with ya, I have to meet my targets. C4O shares dropped in the first and second quarters of the year and I've got a lot of ground to make up to reach reach me targets, doesn't Gill get a lick of the spoon

If y'all missed the vid it might be played again tonight if we're lucky I'll be surprised if it does though.

Deep Thoughts By Jack Handy:

The old pool shooter had won many a game in his life. But now it was time to hang up the cue. When he did, all the other cues came crashing to the floor. "Sorry," he said with a smile.

I'm not afraid of insects taking over the world, and you know why? It would take about a billion ants just to aim a gun at me, let alone fire it. And you know what I'm doing while they're aiming at me? I just sort of slip off to the side, and then suddenly run up and kick the gun out of their hands.

I think a good gift for the President would be a chocolate revolver. and since he is so busy, you'd probably have to run up to him real quick and give it to him.

If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.

As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way.

Chrith (08 Nov, 2001 10:31 a.m.):
DADDY™ debut their first full animated music promo for Creative Controle next Wednesday on No Disco.

Fine work indeed.
Between that video and Ash there were two videos with downies on tonight.
Only needed Sigur Ros to complete the set.

C4O 7" Launch on Greyslate/Creative Controle Video

I liked the Creative Controle video, it was clever. It all came together nicely in the end. Creative Controle have been getting loads of press recently, probably cause Leagues is involved in Volta Sounds?

I think they're very good - I listened to the tunes before and thought they were smart.

On a C4O note...does anyone know when the somadrone release is out on Mango Music? Has anyone heard Settler on the same label?

- Fintan

C4O 7" Launch on Greyslate/Creative Controle Video

fintino (15 Nov, 2001 12:49 a.m.):
On a C4O note...does anyone know when the somadrone release is out on Mango Music? Has anyone heard Settler on the same label?

- Fintan

the somadrone EP (?) came out about a month ago.
reallyreallyreallygood.

never heard Settler, but the coldspoon conspiracy EP came out on Mango (kindof) a couple of months ago and we think it's quite good.

Thank you

Creative Controle vid was excellent. Brilliant song too. I'm afraid the days of Super 8 Irish videos isn't over. I can think of at least one that hasn't come out yet.

(Large Mound tonite at weelans)

if any of you lot have promo videos that you'd like up on this here site then gimme a shout - if it's on vhs, mini-DV, or on CD-R as an mpeg, AVI or mov file or whatever then I can convert it and bung it up as Real Video or Windows Media

yiz are all *gay* *pricks* for stayin' in watchin the *tv* on a *wednesday* night. *cough*.

me and crith went to *lillies* and rubbed shoulders with the likes of the fat bloke from westlife and a plethora of sexy knackers.

me and crith have arrived at last.
we've reached the dizzy heights of the cream of irish society, and boy, do we know it.
mmmmm.....

(does plethora mean what i think it does?)

Are your eyes like your little gif man's after copping a few eyefulls last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back