• Thread starter 1984
  • Start date
  • Replies 40
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 0

Since 2000
Website
www.connectfour.cjb.net
Just to remind you all before you make any plans for next week that we're putting on our own gig in the music centre on thursday the 15th November.

We're releasing our first 7" on the night - Chinese Action Hero/Beta V3.01

It should be a good night with support from Ritchie Egan, The Truro Syndicate and then after wards Screamadelica all for five of you hard earned squids.

Plus if you watch No Disco, our vid will be shown either this wednesday or the next, made by the Del9
boyahs, I'll keep you posted on this.

1984 (06 Nov, 2001 12:39 a.m.):
Just to remind you all before you make any plans for next week that we're putting on our own gig in the music centre on thursday the 15th November.

we feel your pain, beanie boy...

outta the 20 odd gigs we've played, we've only 'headlined' (our name in neon lights, like) about 4.

always the bridesmaid....(sniffle)

ah headlining is the preserve of wankers. real rockers play downstairs at the temple on a tuesday with 3 other bands who don't show.

hey hag,

remember when you called up to me gaff last week and you had to go upstairs to "go to the jacks"?
well, you musta really bin sneaking of up to me room for a crafty snack cos i found a load of yogut that you musta spilled on me pillow.
tryn be more cleverer next time, wha'?

prick.

bet it wiz loike dat danone stick milk good bacteria stuff etc.. makins of an interestin pilly fight.

...he so wants to be Damon Che...
not true, all i want is someone to love and for them to love me back the same amount. 1984, you know i'm sensitive about all this, do you want me to break down on this board and make all these insightful posts start running? you and me, wife swapping party, i'll show you what it can be like ... to have the love of your life ripped from your embrace at the age of 16.

:'(

fair play lads,just saw the video,best of the current batch of irish band video's. Always thought one of yee looked like the "hewlett packard,deskjet 690C"-no!

hag (07 Nov, 2001 04:23 p.m.):
...he so wants to be Damon Che...
not true, all i want is someone to love and for them to love me back the same amount. 1984, you know i'm sensitive about all this, do you want me to break down on this board and make all these insightful posts start running? you and me, wife swapping party, i'll show you what it can be like ... to have the love of your life ripped from your embrace at the age of 16.

:'(
I only jest, don't take it to heart, dude. I thought you can take slags guess I thought wrong.

nj (07 Nov, 2001 11:58 p.m.):
fair play lads,just saw the video,best of the current batch of irish band video's. Always thought one of yee looked like the "hewlett packard,deskjet 690C"-no!
thanks alot, it was all down to andy and the del 9 boyahs. They also did goodtime johns, the jimmy cakes and coming soon TRM & Daemien Frost (how does hag do that symbol thing in the name?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back