Buying clothes online (1 Viewer)

I just mailed Lee Jeans with a scan of the tag off my good jeans and a link to the ones I bought on amazon with a big WTF?

Gripping stuff.

negative experience with jeans. they were labeled the right size/brand etc, same as what i was wearing but were probably factory seconds. ended up being a waste of money.

Got burned with a pair of Levi's (I only own 506s) which were the exact same size on label as previous pairs. Turns out the waist was too big - didn't bother with the changing room craic in the shop, expedited the process, went straight to the counter to pay. Lesson: QC on jeans isn't great.

[edit: Any tips on shrinking jeans?]

I was mad for the 512s for a bit, well I accidently bought one pair, liked them and when they died tried to buy them again. Same 512s, same leg length, same waist. Like you I marched up all "I know what I'm buying here". Couldn't have been more different. Last pair of Levis I'll ever buy.

I have never in my life ever had two pairs of jeans that were the same despite all efforts to replicate brand, size, length etc.

Its a load of bolix

Last time I bought a dress online I had to get it taken in cos it was way bigger than it should have been. colour was wrong too. was too dark to go with the lovely shoes i wanted to wear it with :-(

Bought an array of clothes online but never kax (trips to america always involve bring home 20 pairs), mainly Jackets and t-shirts to mixed results. My GF is a viking at buying clothes online, she does it all the time and sends stuff back 2 or 3 times till its right.

Any time shes getting stuff for me she seems to get it bang on so i think mens clothes sizes lie less (or she changes her own size in her head depending on how she feels if ye catch my drift).

Anyway she worked in retail, particularly shoes, for years and i bought a pair of vans with the clip in pedal thingy for cycling. To get the size right i just yelled up the stairs asking what size i was in Vans. She apparently claims to know the size difference in most brands. When they arrive i'll let you know if shes right

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back