Buying Beers Online from the UK (1 Viewer)

hee hee!

340x.jpg

Indeed, Wobbles.

Delivered to a mates gaff before lunch yesterday. Very well packed in 3 robust boxes with accompanying tasting notes! :heart:

Would recommend beermerchants. thing is you cant order to the republic of ireland fully via the website. i needed to put the order through with the UK as my country of residence and seleck a pay by chq option..then you ring em up and explain the situation and pay over the phone by credit card !ninjaaaa...buuut it was grand in the end and the lady i dealt with was super nice. true story.

not sure if anyone cares about gay beers on thumped anymore (wheres Wobbs?), but beermerchants now officially deliver to Eire and other european countries. So you can bang in an order, easy peasy, on the website.

I've got a stupid order of Belgian & American shit due in next week. weeeeeeeeeeeeee....

What's the deal with paying taxes on beers like that?

Would be interested in getting some if it wasn't too much hassle.

not sure if anyone cares about gay beers on thumped anymore (wheres Wobbs?), but beermerchants now officially deliver to Eire and other european countries. So you can bang in an order, easy peasy, on the website.

I've got a stupid order of Belgian & American shit due in next week. weeeeeeeeeeeeee....

He lives in The capital of Inglan now,so prolly has'nt time to be waiting for gargle in the post.Prolly out drinking it on-site I'd say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back