Buying an iRiver in Cork.... (1 Viewer)

dunderhead

rang up virgin to price one a few minutes ago. they dont stock them and according to the guy i was talking to not many places in town do. was too late to ring around to see where else might have them. soundstore on Oliver Plunkett St. used to but according to a friend, they more than likely dont anymore. surprised, thought they were widely available. anyone know of anywhere else that would have them(and also provides a good after sales service).Cheers

still sure soundstore sell them. they should be in the glass cabinet. maybe try spectra photo on academy street, they do all sorts of mp3 stuff...

.....iRiver people that is. pretty sure harvey norman is still raking it in

iRiver gone bust?? i'd be very surprised
i think Maddens in town might have them but I know Harvey Norman had a very good deal on the older H10 model.

Don't get an iriver! I bought the 20gb one last year, so did my mate and they both crash all of the time. When you put it on random play mode for a while then you want to switch back to normal play mode it stays stuck in the random play folder. Then you'll have to reset it with a pin to get it back to normal. Actually, they should've sold a pin with it as an accessory. Buy an i-audio, way better.

....I wish I did

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back