buying an album on a whim (1 Viewer)

I always buy stuff on a whim, especially stuff with bright coloured covers.

last one was
Can-TM.jpg

great move

i often buy stuff that i think looks nice. tis deadly when you discover a hidden gem.

picked up boduf songs yesterday cos the cover was nice. and lo and behold its a fantastic album. same thing happened with asobi seksu and volt.

anybody else 'judge an album by its cover' and buy based on the artwork?

I bought Girlfriend by Matthew Sweet on the strength of its cover, the deluxe edition-ness of it and the blurb on the back. I probably got my hopes up too high, cos I'm not mad about it, but the cover is fucking brilliant.

415GW8M0S6L._SS400_.jpg

I bought Girlfriend by Matthew Sweet on the strength of its cover, the deluxe edition-ness of it and the blurb on the back. I probably got my hopes up too high, cos I'm not mad about it, but the cover is fucking brilliant.

i picked up the greatest hits and fell in love straight away, i had all his stuff in weeks after that on cd.

Picked up the Great destoyer for 8 bucks in freebird earlier. Score. Nobody seems to have the dirty 3 ep at the moment. Bet that christmas albums inpossible to find an all.

first whim i ever bought was LIMPOPO, DER CRAZY RUSSIAN FOLK MUSIC BY LIMPOPO.

It's crazy.

wouldn't it be most awesome to have a supermarket that you had to buy things on a whim, and they had bouncers to frisk you to make sure you didn't have a shopping list. Whimsworth or Superwhim would potentially be most excellent names for said premise/premises.

wouldn't it be most awesome to have a supermarket that you had to buy things on a whim, and they had bouncers to frisk you to make sure you didn't have a shopping list. Whimsworth or Superwhim would potentially be most excellent names for said premise/premises.

how whimsical you are

Or a place you could excercise on a whim on whatever type of equipment you like. A Whimnaseum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back