butthole surfers - england - july (1 Viewer)

I can't believe the Buttholes are playing here.Furious styles,I appreciate your candid reviews but stick them in yer ear.I cant see how the Surfers could possibly be anything less than fucking disco bastards bosco.So take yer bring down attitude outta this thread.Aus yum upsome yung sun cunton village mo fro pussy.
hah

hahaha, had I known your life depended so much on the Buttholes being good I wouldn't have shat on your parade Gazzer. Accept my sincere apologies and enjoy yourself at the gig, no matter what.
Keep the faith,
Furious

WHAT THE FUCK.:mad::mad:

Just been on ticketmaster and this is what the bollocks has to say for itself
"Additional Information:
Ground floor fully seated"

:mad::mad:

I'm definately going to manchester, glasgow - if thats any good may continue wolves, notts, dublin. Buttholes are great band, was just listening to em before came onto this eirecore. and was watching great dvdof buttholes the other night from 1985 or so, cant remember where

I have just finished booking the flights, myself and a friend are going to all the gigs, cant fucking wait:) If anyone knows a cheap way to get from Manchester to Glasgow and back to Wolverhampton can they let me know, its £125 on the train and the flights seem expensive too.

woo, cant wait for the dublin gig next week! tried to make it over to glasgow but no money so..... itl be fucking deadly anyway.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back