bust in or bust out (2 Viewers)

VARUKA

So imagine your out in some club having a boogy with your girlfriend but you pause to have a drink and some guy comes up to you and asks you "is she with you?" you say "yes" and he goes and dances with her... what would you do? would you let him dance with her or intervine...

So imagine your out in some club having a boogy with your girlfriend but you pause to have a drink and some guy comes up to you and asks you "is she with you?" you say "yes" and he goes and dances with her... what would you do? would you let him dance with her or intervine...

Not a matter of 'busting in or out'. In a situation like that you can only bust a move.

i thought this was going to be about celebrity titspills.

haha...what if the topic was but in or but out....would you think it was about celebrity cracks?

anyway this post is about the bloke being cheeky/cocky...not because blokes are dancing with your girlfriend.

That's blokes for ya!

What Pete said though, presumably she still left with you and if she didn't at least you know where you stood.

Dancing is just dancing. If she wanted rescuing she'd let you know, other than that all you can do is go back and join her. Doing (or even saying) anything will make you seem like a jealous/insecure prick.

are talking pickin up change or the windmill here?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

as ever the Simpsons offers us valuable life lessons on such matters.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Haha, was just about to post that. Best incidental moment in the Simpsons ever!

Speaking of 'rescuing' I recently got in a bit of a fudge when a friend of mine clearly (to my eyes) needed saving from an overly zealous suitor. Put my arm around her and tried to put a bit of distance between her and him but it had far from the desired affect. He was unperturbed, she on the other hand shrugged off my arm and shot me a look of disgust before running away. Lesson: wait until you hear screams before interrupting a molestation.

Haha, was just about to post that. Best incidental moment in the Simpsons ever!

Speaking of 'rescuing' I recently got in a bit of a fudge when a friend of mine clearly (to my eyes) needed saving from an overly zealous suitor. Put my arm around her and tried to put a bit of distance between her and him but it had far from the desired affect. He was unperturbed, she on the other hand shrugged off my arm and shot me a look of disgust before running away.

Lesson: Women , all women even my friends , all women find me disgusting.

Fixed.

Did this happen? Ha I think i would let the dance happen but i would defo try have a friendly word with him after asking him what he thought he was going to achieve

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back