bus to ggi attn bands and fest goers (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
for those of you coming to the ggi.

it is possible to get a bus from dublin to the door of the fest and back for 18 euro if we get 50 people to use it. this is going down on saturday around mid day in time to catch all the bands and back on monday morning. it will go from where ever we want it to , eg phibsboro?

the alternative is the cie bus which though a little bit cheaper at 15 euro return leaves you 4 and a half miles away which is a hassle- for you if you have to walk as there is no taxis in the litle village it brings you to and for us if we have to try and get cars to go collect people.

also if everyone tries to use public buses it will be jammers, ok on the way down as cie will lay on extra buses in busarus but no way will they have that option in the little village on monday

the door to door bus is much easier and also avoids the attraction 50 people wandering around that little village will attract - think aliens landing in stephens green.

however we have to fill the bus if we are to get it so if you are interested can you post your tag on this thread so we can see if we have enough. there are twenty of our foreign brethern who want to get his bus -others i am waiting to hear back from.

so 18 euro to the door return, interested?

cheers
ps thanks to stephen for sussing out bus and co-ordinating all this stuff.

pss - small amount of tickets still available, less than thirty so get in touch.

I've got my last exam until half-twelve that day. Guess ill be Bus Eireann-ing it

Personally, I don't mind but my mate needs to be up around two in Dublin! I don't think he's under any illusions though, let's face it, it's the Monday after a weekend of mayhem and debauchery. I don't think anyone will be sticking to a rigid schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back