Burritos & Blues, Wexford Street (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 45
  • Views 9K
  • Watchers 1
dont like the way they process their beans into a paste. burritos are smaller and beer is over a euro more expensive than Boojum. also their music and decor are rather irritating. was tasty though but not amazing

You mean you don't like refried beans? May as well give up mexican food so.

no i love refried beans but their pinto/black beans have the consistency of smooth peanut butter.
their opening hours are a bit weird too

Mon - Wed:00:00 - 22:00Thurs:00:00 - 12:00Fri - Sat:00:00 - 15:00

They are open Mon-Thurs 12pm (Lunchtime)- 10pm & Fri & Sat 12pm (Lunchtime) - 4am (Late night)

Yeah the veggie Pablo one was shit, like a crappy veggie wrap. I thought the veggie Boojum I had in Béal Feirste before was daycent, not tried the one in Dublin.

I ordered the veggie one. Apparently, everything veggie in this country includes feta and mushroom. The Taco Taco veggie burrito is kick ass in comparison. Roasted onions & peppers, rice, salsa, cheese and beans.

Veggies ? Fuck off it's a fucking Burritto for christ sake it's fucking beef, rice and beans. This is the equivelant of me talking shit about periods.

Its crap.
Overpriced.
Measly portions.
Music too loud.
Horrible interior.
Full of rich students (or are they hipsters? I can't tell).
The black toilet points the wrong way.
Never going again.
Its crap.

Its crap.
Overpriced.
Measly portions.
Music too loud.
Horrible interior.
Full of rich students (or are they hipsters? I can't tell).
The black toilet points the wrong way.
Never going again.
Its crap.

You're an idiot Ian!! Your obviously a crap roll with ham & cheese man!

The Burritos & Blues facebook page is run by a dude called Dave, could it be possible that this Davo2007 (with 3 lonely posts all about Blues and Buttitos) be one an the same guy?? Their online minister of propaganda if you will?????

Anyways I was in said Mexican during the week and had a damn fine meal although I could do without what appears to be the Roadhouse soundtrack constantly playing on a loop !!

The Burritos & Blues facebook page is run by a dude called Dave, could it be possible that this Davo2007 (with 3 lonely posts all about Blues and Buttitos) be one an the same guy?? Their online minister of propaganda if you will?????

yeh think? detective evil bandit in the house

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back