bully (1 Viewer)

seanface

Website
www.myspace.com
have any of ye played this? my brother got it last weekend and due to the fact i confined to the couch with a bad ass chest infection i was playing it a good bit. it's a bit on the short side like and my god is it easy. and this is coming from someone who gets stuck on the same GTA mission for weeks, nay months

have any of ye played this? my brother got it last weekend and due to the fact i confined to the couch with a bad ass chest infection i was playing it a good bit. it's a bit on the short side like and my god is it easy. and this is coming from someone who gets stuck on the same GTA mission for weeks, nay months

Yeah, I wanted to get it but was put off as I thought it might be another Harry Potter style game. You know, one where it looks amazing, big, free roaming, lots of missions, things to do etc. I think the main thing I'd like is a free romaing style like GTA. it like that?

Yeah, I wanted to get it but was put off as I thought it might be another Harry Potter style game. You know, one where it looks amazing, big, free roaming, lots of missions, things to do etc. I think the main thing I'd like is a free romaing style like GTA. it like that?

to an extent but there's only 3 small towns outside of the school. and the stuff to do outside of the missions is fairly boring. Mow my lawn? fuck off more like:)

I haven't really gone at it hard yet. Only at about 4% completed, which is about an hour's play. I've liked what I've seen so far... it's got a lot of stuff from San Andreas that I hated but seems to pull it off a lot better. And the combat system is good. Not as good as the system in the Warriors, but still good.

And the music is fuckin' deadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back