Bullets (1 Viewer)

steveamanakick

Website
www.windingswindings.com
I met Andy Fogarty the weekend... He sold me a Blank CD for 4euro. To make matters worse, it was wrapped in sandpaper and now i have less skin on my knuckles then i rightfully should have. did i mention the CD was blank?:rolleyes:

i bought one off him last night for 4 blips. i asked him if he'd closed the cd burning session or not... i hope mine's blank.

i was talking to gamak, you nerdburger.traum? the first 20 minutes bored the hole off me. so i left.

TESTAROSSA said:
i know, i was there.

troum were fuckin deadly last night!

andrew

first bit wasn't too hot - some fuckin jean michelle jarre sounding synth shit...but then they tore it up and by the time he was rockin the uh melodica or whatever - fuckin deadly. like a gayer version of sunn or something. man i love sunn.
"don't you mean Sunn-O???" - no dudes, i don't.
andrew

LAM are good, like a rockier/indier/earnest version of the chalets. or the chalets are a softer/poppier/frivolous version of LAM. whichever. i think LAM were more interesting before their previous bass player left, she kinda made them stick out.

TESTAROSSA said:
haha - seriously? sorry.
pm me your address and i'll post you down some stuff

andrew
I'll grab you by the nads next time you're in Limerick. You have to come down on the 20th for the split single launch with rest anyway. you simply have to! Bring a CD then:cool: :mad:

hmmmm - i'm graduating around then (i think...maybe?)
maybe i'll stall it down for a couple of days
i'll get you a new one though. sorry bout that.

andrew

TESTAROSSA said:
hmmmm - i'm graduating around then (i think...maybe?)
maybe i'll stall it down for a couple of days
i'll get you a new one though. sorry bout that.

andrew

Word on the street is that you're not being allowed graduate bullets.....Especially after the incident with the blank Masters thesis you handed up.

was it the postal worker one?
everyone needs to hear me laughing and exclaming 'sponge!?' over the top

everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back