Bug Central (2 Viewers)

Fuck I love Intensive Care....which member were you?
BTW ur lead vocalist will be happy, Gooners just beat Spurs 3-1, I'm an Arsenal fan too...born in Hackney.
also took avatar cos Bulmers/Magners is my drink too :D

Yes he will be happy, he probably wont stop talking for a week. No sorry, thats normal for him! I think Intensive Care might be over there again soon from what they told me, i know they are playing Belfast soon, so were hoping to fit in a few more gigs. I used to play bass for em.

Ur not the female bass player I take it, when we watched 'em last year in Bohs over here it was a bloke playing was that u? the cd has the female.

see that song android games, my mate had it on a tape and we listened to it constantly for about 3 years, having no idea who it was until the tape snapped and we even tried to tape it back together but it was snapped right in the midle of that song grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. and we didnt know who it was so we couldnt get it again. looks like everyone at st. annes is getting tortured again YEEHAA

Janer - the female bassist was Clara, who's now in a band called Dirty Love. She will probably be back in Intensive Care at some point, since the members seem to rotate. Sorry to you and anyone else who turned up expecting to see her at Bohs bar!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back