Buffalo 66 (1 Viewer)

Website
www.kidblunt.com
What do you think? I've heard people ranting about it for ages but I always avoided it thinking it was the type of film I wouldn't like. But in a particularly desperate hour long search for a title in the local chartbusters I said "What the heck!" and picked it up.

I watched it and thought it was completely brilliant. Acting was amazing and it just seemed like a breath of fresh air. So many incredibly memorable scenes, the bit where he goes after yer man and the Yes song is pumping in the background... Goosebumps all over...

it is fantastic. i was a bit afraid of it too. an artsy film with gallo and ricci can always be a good 3 star film to watch when bored, but i was tired as hell...but it surprised me. ricci and gallo are fantastic in it, the films looks really nice too

!ironyyy
buffalo.jpg

tollo.jpg

"stop looking at my penis"
"but is so fucking BIG!"

great movie. gallo's red boots. the awkwardness. the 66 buffaloes. yeah.

i didn't mind this film, although it was only made tolerable by Ricci's angelic presence. i'm getting so sick of these flagrantly egotistic vehicles 'written by, directed by, starring' the same dude as some smoulderingly sexy, slacker dark horse...it's been done.

Latex lizzie said:
My second favorite film ever. Christina won't marry me. I was soo sad for ages.

yea my mate says shes fat in it but i think she looks particularly stunning in this. what the hell does she look like these days though?!? really enjoyable film despite vincents unreal ego.

hermie said:
yea my mate says shes fat in it but i think she looks particularly stunning in this. what the hell does she look like these days though?!? really enjoyable film despite vincents unreal ego.

I have to say I think she looks waaay better with the weight on than she does now. She's getting scarily thin these days. Someone buy the girl a pie please!

yea, do these ally mcbeal types actually think they look good?!?and jennifer aniston, she used to be beautiful but now with the tan and bones and the big chin.ugh. yea,you'd be worried about christina coz she used to be dyslexic

chutneyfarmer said:
I have to say I think she looks waaay better with the weight on than she does now. She's getting scarily thin these days. Someone buy the girl a pie please!

hermie said:
yea, do these ally mcbeal types actually think they look good?!?and jennifer aniston, she used to be beautiful but now with the tan and bones and the big chin.ugh. yea,you'd be worried about christina coz she used to be dyslexic
What, you think she's gone all thin cos she can't read food labels properly?

chutneyfarmer said:
I have to say I think she looks waaay better with the weight on than she does now.

oh, agreed, absolutely. she is gorgous in that film, very sexy. i like women who have womeny curves, this social fetishisation of thinness into the height of "attractiveness" is an awful thing. eh.

as for buffalo 66, i will say it is a very enjoyable, excellent film. i do however find gallo extremely dislikable (not in this film per se, but in general).

Brian Conniffe said:
oh, agreed, absolutely. she is gorgous in that film, very sexy. i like women who have womeny curves, this social fetishisation of thinness into the height of "attractiveness" is an awful thing. eh.

as for buffalo 66, i will say it is a very enjoyable, excellent film. i do however find gallo extremely dislikable (not in this film per se, but in general).

Darn tootin!!!

Did you see this thread Brian?

http://www.thumped.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=16985&highlight=vincent+gallo

If ya thought he was an asshole before...

hermie said:
hee-hee.all you do on this board is talk about girls.

I know! I'm getting worse too :eek:

I try to limit it to the Lifestyles forum though. Doesn't always work mind you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back